One click trading solution - Page 100
Page 100 of 106 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1051

Thread: One click trading solution

Banned
    I have not like this trading tool because when we can start our trade with fast analysis then we can any mistake to understand market and could get good profit from it. So it is not good for our trading business so i always first make trading strategy then start our trade and make good profit from it.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by mazhar View Post
    I have not like this trading tool because when we can start our trade with fast analysis then we can any mistake to understand market and could get good profit from it. So it is not good for our trading business so i always first make trading strategy then start our trade and make good profit from it.
    You are not every trader of forex could not use this way for our trading business. Because he understand it this tool is not helpful for trader it is only for fast execute the market however we can easily trade and make good profit in the forex market. Only patience trader use it to start our trade in the forex market.

Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    One click option can be consider some few times while trading on pc, it's not that important tool to use but we can use it for some fast executions some times, for like a two years now I have never use this option of executing a trade as a use the most common execution that every forex trader use, but few times this is an option that can be considered.
    One click solution is not so important anymore, I agree with you. The one click solution will surely be more important when forex trading has just began, but technology ha surpassed that level now, you can enjoy the benefit of the one click solution in every of your trading platform now. It is already there by the direct program of the company that made the platform.

One click solution is a good software whose importance can be seen on the fastness of the trading commands we make. There was certain times that we will have to wait and be giving the trading platform a repeated commands before we can achieve what we desire. This is no more with one click solution, our execution will be fast with it.

Quote Originally Posted by kachii View Post
    wow one click stratgy is very good strategy the strategy is interesting one click trading solution now a days very important new traders dosent know about market and they are surrounded with problems i think one click strategy is best for them they need to read this thread
    You are calling one click solution a strategy? Then you don't know what the one click solution is all about. This is just a trading program that will make the work of the trader to be faster, it keeps traders in track with good trading pace. This alone can make traders to enjoy trading better, and they will not be trading the market with dulling market execution.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    One click solution is not so important anymore, I agree with you. The one click solution will surely be more important when forex trading has just began, but technology ha surpassed that level now, you can enjoy the benefit of the one click solution in every of your trading platform now. It is already there by the direct program of the company that made the platform.
    Yes, it is not good for our trading business because any work it is not in our trading chart pattern but i have very confuse it most of trader always use it to start our trade and understand market but when i have use it then it not good working an i have loss our trade or money in the forex market.

Trader
    It is very helpful trading tool because it faster analysis the market however trader easily make trading strategy and get successfully trade and make good profit from it. But some time this way we can easily trade and make good profit but most of time we can loss our trading strategy in the forex market.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac View Post
    It is very helpful trading tool because it faster analysis the market however trader easily make trading strategy and get successfully trade and make good profit from it. But some time this way we can easily trade and make good profit but most of time we can loss our trading strategy in the forex market.
    Most of part time trader use this trading tool for make good trading strategy or chart pattern for our trading business. Because its could not time out for make any trading strategy so he can always use one click trading solution tool for analysis the market however we can easily make good trading strategy for our trading business.

well i see hat now a days the trading is becoming more interesting and difficult there are so many different strategies in the market and taders are confusing to choose the right startegy well in my opinion i traders that they should be careful that they are using with their trading accounts...

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    One click solution is a good software whose importance can be seen on the fastness of the trading commands we make. There was certain times that we will have to wait and be giving the trading platform a repeated commands before we can achieve what we desire. This is no more with one click solution, our execution will be fast with it.
    Yes, this one click solution is good, it can not be bad since it is working for a purpose. Those traders who knows how to use it will enjoy it especially those times that we have slow market execution of commands on the terminal. I have not use d this one click solution before and I don't think I have any good reason for me to use it since my trading terminal is working fine already.

Page 100 of 106 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104 ... LastLast