Contest Rules "The best trader of the month" - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 85

Thread: Contest Rules "The best trader of the month"

  1. #21
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Abukaraki View Post
    how can i do this?
    You have to open a trading account real with any amount and then after you have to trade with , make a thread , add your account details , you can trade with any deposit you want to .. if you have any more questions kindly do let us know.

  2. #22
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1
    I want participate in this contest
    Last edited by Gamer; 03-08-2017 at 08:11 AM.

  3. #23
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,050
    Quote Originally Posted by alainxmza View Post
    I want participate in this contest
    Yes! you may can take part, open a new real account with any amount, start a thread, post the information, you are participant.
    if you didn't understand anything do let us know.

  4. #24
    Hello I just have created my thread tell me can I start my trading now ?
    Or how I will know that my thread is moderated ?

  5. #25
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,050
    Quote Originally Posted by smtrader View Post
    Hello I just have created my thread tell me can I start my trading now ?
    Or how I will know that my thread is moderated ?
    your thread already approved, kindly see it
    Last edited by Gamer; 03-09-2017 at 11:04 AM.

  6. #26
    hello sir. do i need to deposit first for creating the thread? i have not received my salary therefore i cannot deposit right now. In next week i will get salary and deposit. i want to get my thread approved for trading so that i do not miss the chance. Please help me.

  7. #27
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Man Utd View Post
    hello sir. do i need to deposit first for creating the thread? i have not received my salary therefore i cannot deposit right now. In next week i will get salary and deposit. i want to get my thread approved for trading so that i do not miss the chance. Please help me.
    of course , you have to make the deposit first and then you can enter, you will not miss the chance , get the deposit into account create thread, we will approve it only then you can participate without real deposited account you can't participate

  8. #28
    i will try to borrow money and eposit tomorrow to enter the contest and start from next week because time is running out.

  9. #29
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Man Utd View Post
    i will try to borrow money and eposit tomorrow to enter the contest and start from next week because time is running out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulfstream View Post
    Contest is held between 1 and 29 March, 2017
    but i will recommend you do it asap , cause only then you have plenty of time to compete.

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,710
    Now I understand better. I will open a new separate account for the contest, with that been said, hope I can trade with cent account because I am not that a good trader now, just finished demo and hoping to start with little amount for the contest.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •