100% prediction is possible in the trading?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 100% prediction is possible in the trading?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Arrow 100% prediction is possible in the trading?

I think the forex trading is very uncertain business and we never know which way the trend of the market is goes so that' why 100% prediction is not possible in my opinion what you think that 100% prediction is possible in the trading ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    The forex market is very unstable and there is no way to be 100% certain of the market direction at every particular time. But there are times when the market direction can be predicted especially when fundamental analysis is accurate, but this does not happen everyday.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    I think Forex is a place on Risk Reward business. That means when you are placing an order you are taking a risk and you are taking risk because of you think that market will move to your way, millions of trader are trading here and they are thinking id different way, that means it is not possible to predict the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    No, its not possible. But what you can do is minimize your loses. We the retail traders do not move the market. But if we do have insiders from the big boys, this would be useful. What we need to do is to start thinking like the big boys. Surely indicators and all the methods have some merits in it for normal conditions, but they don't always work like we used to think. They will be a time when everything seems not right with the market. The biggest advantage these big boys have is fast information/data/news that we don't have. It is these events that can kill our winning streak. Even the big boys also can lose. so 100% prediction i think its not possible although very long win streak is possible there will be a time when we will face a lose.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is never possible that a single forex traders or trading system will have all 100% trading ways? This is not good to be thinking about, and the more you are thinking it, the more it will make you a bad trader that does not know the right things to do in the market, i do not like to even think go near this ways.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I think it is certainly possible if we already have a strategy that has been accompanied by risk management, for example, we already have a strategy accurate up to 70%, then we added a useful risk management to keep order when the floating loss, so we are just waiting for the price to move with our order.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    why do we use stop lose? it is because we don't know what will happen in the future market. if you really think that you can predict 100% then don't ever use stop loses. big boys use stop loses for reasons. they are the real market mover and even them have stop loses. hoping to win 100% is bad because this is the reason why people will move their stop loses or change the original plan and lose eventually. it is learning to accept loses which will pay us back in the future. the market is not always predictable as we can see in the 2008 collapse. it may happen again or not who will know when?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    There is no holygrail trading system across the forex global world.I wasted my 2 year in searching this type of stratgery. Personally i think if your stratgery is only 60% accurate then with sound money management then you can make enourmous profit from it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    rai504, You are right 100% prediction as always accurate is very impossible because for me trading of forex market is not easy. I think all traders agree with you. But with hard working, proper money management and with good learning process then earning money from Forex is possible things although we had face so many difficult things

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    It's very impossible to achieve a 100 % trading result,but I can vouch for a 70-80 % winnings on entry this is mostly for intraday traders who can gather necessary information on timely bases to.decide proper entry point.so its important your work on your trading skill to improve your trading results.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast