Design your own trading system with some useful and important steps - Page 286
Page 286 of 286 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286
Results 2,851 to 2,855 of 2855

Thread: Design your own trading system with some useful and important steps

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0

Design your own trading system with some useful and important steps

Design your own trading system with some useful and important steps: hello friends I am sharing some points which is helpful for making strategies any kind of
    Time frame: time frame selection is important in our trading its sometime depend on market situation and sometime depend on our trading requirements, some can have time to watch market for long time some uses this as part time so for those long time frames are good, first of all choose what is your target then choose time with respect to goal means day trading, weekly trading or what?
    Find your indicators for finding trend: for technical trading indicators are major parts use indicators which suited to your time frames, capital and your skills, make grip on them no matter what you are using but learn them perfectly, after learn them you can understand how and when you can use them. They give you knowledge and signal about trend how to identify how to predict.
    Find indicators for confirmation of trend: finding trend is one thing and confirmation is different thing, finding means you are making analysis and have done this, but with confirmation you can confirm that this is true trend and now you are ready for trade.
    Identify your risk: for a good order you must need to identify what is your target, with small target you can earn small but risk will be also small and in loss side you will be safe, so identify how much you want to take risk on single order you can done this by using volume.
    Entry and exit point: after identifying and confirmation of trend, mark point for entry and exit and just follow it, if your analysis is clear then automatically you will understand when to enter when to exit, sometime it can depend on your daily target also.
    Follow your rules: one most important step in strategy is to make some rules and follow them strictly, because when we trade without rules then we avoid management and risk ratio, so we can’t understand what we want how much we want and what is target, so undirected trade give us bad results.
    Best of luck for happy trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    A trading system is better if it is developed with own understanding about it and with the learning about it so we have to spend our time well with the learning and with the practice we easily make our plan successful , if a trader will give learning properly and have a good chance of trade so we develop own system for trade successful .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    A trading system is better if it is developed with own understanding about it and with the learning about it so we have to spend our time well with the learning and with the practice we easily make our plan successful , if a trader will give learning properly and have a good chance of trade so we develop own system for trade successful .
    Following available trading system is also good to help us with new things about market so we can get many knowledge there to build our own trading system later. I did the same back then when I was beginner to trade with multiple trading systems from many different traders I found. Most of them were good for me but since I decided to create one for myself, I took pieces of every system I practiced until I can make a brand new system that fits my trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    It will require a very good experience and trading knowledge to be able to design your own strategy, it's impossible for many newbies to design their own strategy because they don't have the adequate knowledge to do that, so the best thing is for them to choose and learn one of those strategies that are already available for them.
    I am agree with you , it required really much experience and much learning powers which help to became successful in this market so through the experience and to make the better learning could help to make own trade system in the erect manners so we can design own trade system with making the better experience and get the better plan for earning success surely .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by lucy View Post
    I am agree with you , it required really much experience and much learning powers which help to became successful in this market so through the experience and to make the better learning could help to make own trade system in the erect manners so we can design own trade system with making the better experience and get the better plan for earning success surely .
    It is good if we can design our own trading system otherwise we can also choose it from the internet, main thing is we understand the system. And to understand the system we should not show any laziness in doing the work and in learning the things one by one. It is true that Forex is a great place for earning money, it depends on the experience and strategy we posses that helps us to study the trend.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Before design a trade system we should follow the market rules and to work with full of discipline increase the chances of winning success so we must follow the better plan and through the help of own interest and learning completely all important for getting the progressive trade results and gain the huge chances of winning more effectively and perfectly from this market .

Not allowed!

Page 286 of 286 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286