Page 1 of 247 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Design your own trading system with some useful and important steps

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0

Design your own trading system with some useful and important steps

Design your own trading system with some useful and important steps: hello friends I am sharing some points which is helpful for making strategies any kind of
    Time frame: time frame selection is important in our trading its sometime depend on market situation and sometime depend on our trading requirements, some can have time to watch market for long time some uses this as part time so for those long time frames are good, first of all choose what is your target then choose time with respect to goal means day trading, weekly trading or what?
    Find your indicators for finding trend: for technical trading indicators are major parts use indicators which suited to your time frames, capital and your skills, make grip on them no matter what you are using but learn them perfectly, after learn them you can understand how and when you can use them. They give you knowledge and signal about trend how to identify how to predict.
    Find indicators for confirmation of trend: finding trend is one thing and confirmation is different thing, finding means you are making analysis and have done this, but with confirmation you can confirm that this is true trend and now you are ready for trade.
    Identify your risk: for a good order you must need to identify what is your target, with small target you can earn small but risk will be also small and in loss side you will be safe, so identify how much you want to take risk on single order you can done this by using volume.
    Entry and exit point: after identifying and confirmation of trend, mark point for entry and exit and just follow it, if your analysis is clear then automatically you will understand when to enter when to exit, sometime it can depend on your daily target also.
    Follow your rules: one most important step in strategy is to make some rules and follow them strictly, because when we trade without rules then we avoid management and risk ratio, so we can’t understand what we want how much we want and what is target, so undirected trade give us bad results.
    Best of luck for happy trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    This is seeming an very informative thread and yeah these all points are so much crucial in our trading, following the trend, finding good indicator, a good trading management, a good trading strategy, and adoption of discipline or rules would be so much important for us to become a successful trader in this business. Designing our own trading system is highly important and I hope these all points would be so much helpful for trader's for their future trading changes.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Time frame I must say is really very important if any trader has decided that they want to have their own trading strategy. But even with the best trading strategy but with the wrong time frame it will make it seem as if it is a failed strategy. So the more higher the time frame the more accurate signal a trader is likely to get and that will make the strategy a stronger one.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by cutiekc; 03-08-2017 at 09:07 AM.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Time frame I must say is really very important if any trader has decided that they want to have their own trading strategy. But even with the best trading strategy but with the wrong time frame it will make it seem as if it is a failed strategy. So the more higher the time frame the more accurate signal a trader is likely to get and that will make the strategy a stronger one.
    I agree with you on the time frame issue because when I was new in the market I faced some more losses because I made use of the lower time frame, but I observed that the over trading traders are been advised, My over trading dropped as I started following the longer time frames, because I will always be patient to see a good true signal form.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    yes I also think long term strategy is better then short term, I think professional also use long term trading instead of short term so use long term but wisely after using all its requirenments, otherwise it is also not easy, we need very good entry and exit signal and these should be your own not websites

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by angela View Post
    yes I also think long term strategy is better then short term, I think professional also use long term trading instead of short term so use long term but wisely after using all its requirenments, otherwise it is also not easy, we need very good entry and exit signal and these should be your own not websites
    Long term will be better versus the short term usually and that is just because long term trading can hold out for rather a long time. And then we might be able to get a better potential to trade over the longer term too in here as long we trade. A good entry will be possible in here if we can manage the trade in the long term.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    Long term will be better versus the short term usually and that is just because long term trading can hold out for rather a long time. And then we might be able to get a better potential to trade over the longer term too in here as long we trade. A good entry will be possible in here if we can manage the trade in the long term.
    yes I heared from a lot of people that long term Is better then short term and I accept it now, but some time we can earn big in short trading by using good volume but risk level increases with this trade, so if want to earn quickly with low risk then this is good one to long term trade with low risk

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by angela View Post
    Yes, It is not a matter of I think, most of them I have got to follow are all making use of the long term trading strategies when trading and it is making money for them. Therefore I think we have to be careful when we are trading and not to go for the fast mean of making money, we ought to be patient and learn the long term, because it is the king.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Yes, It is not a matter of I think, most of them I have got to follow are all making use of the long term trading strategies when trading and it is making money for them. Therefore I think we have to be careful when we are trading and not to go for the fast mean of making money, we ought to be patient and learn the long term, because it is the king.
    It is not all traders term trading systems, even many more are using the intraday to make sure they are trading in a day and making the return on that day as well. But the long term trading is not bad as well, the trader should be ready for more stop loss and all trading analysis should be done on the higher time frames.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 17
    We can make our own strategy if we are good in trading and have good experience in this business. We need only that tools or indicator files which help us in our trading.We can easily find market trend in our strong points. If we are good in pivot point strategy work then we can use the pivot point indicator which help us to make big profit every day.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 247 123451151101 ... LastLast