Page 3 of 246 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Design your own trading system with some useful and important steps

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0

Design your own trading system with some useful and important steps

Design your own trading system with some useful and important steps: hello friends I am sharing some points which is helpful for making strategies any kind of
    Time frame: time frame selection is important in our trading its sometime depend on market situation and sometime depend on our trading requirements, some can have time to watch market for long time some uses this as part time so for those long time frames are good, first of all choose what is your target then choose time with respect to goal means day trading, weekly trading or what?
    Find your indicators for finding trend: for technical trading indicators are major parts use indicators which suited to your time frames, capital and your skills, make grip on them no matter what you are using but learn them perfectly, after learn them you can understand how and when you can use them. They give you knowledge and signal about trend how to identify how to predict.
    Find indicators for confirmation of trend: finding trend is one thing and confirmation is different thing, finding means you are making analysis and have done this, but with confirmation you can confirm that this is true trend and now you are ready for trade.
    Identify your risk: for a good order you must need to identify what is your target, with small target you can earn small but risk will be also small and in loss side you will be safe, so identify how much you want to take risk on single order you can done this by using volume.
    Entry and exit point: after identifying and confirmation of trend, mark point for entry and exit and just follow it, if your analysis is clear then automatically you will understand when to enter when to exit, sometime it can depend on your daily target also.
    Follow your rules: one most important step in strategy is to make some rules and follow them strictly, because when we trade without rules then we avoid management and risk ratio, so we can’t understand what we want how much we want and what is target, so undirected trade give us bad results.
    Best of luck for happy trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    In forex trading one of the most important thing is making sure that you have a good trading strategy which you have well learned and comprehend. Trading is not that so simple business which you get to earn huge amount of money from it. But then when we are been able to have a good trading strategy, it will enable us to do more better in the business and make money from it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Traders must never be lazy in developing their own very system because this is a sure good way to know how good it good really become for us. Planning is well necessary in forex and when you plan for a good development, you will have the right choice to earn well and enjoy what is term a good trade. So the best we can do is to learn and know what system can work for us.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Traders must never be lazy in developing their own very system because this is a sure good way to know how good it good really become for us. Planning is well necessary in forex and when you plan for a good development, you will have the right choice to earn well and enjoy what is term a good trade. So the best we can do is to learn and know what system can work for us.
    yes first thing comes planning then devolpement comes, we can't develop the strategy without a good planning so make sure you have best plan and you draw it on paper this is good practice then try to create in type of strategy for forex how is it possible what I need to make it then we can be successful

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    laziness is not acceptable here you are right, because if we are lazy then we can miss chances of good order or we can't close order at time so there can be many things some time in lazy we do not give attention at time of analysis and result is just loss which we do not accept because its hard

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    Having your own system is sure a very good means to which we can improve well enough and have the best opportunity to make good and nice trade. We must realize that nothing good comes easy and we must hence seek for a better development to which we can earn good trade from forex. A system is a well good means to make a good income and sure having a good trade will give us perfect opportunity to earn when it's the proper time in forex.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifycoguy View Post
    Having your own system is sure a very good means to which we can improve well enough and have the best opportunity to make good and nice trade. We must realize that nothing good comes easy and we must hence seek for a better development to which we can earn good trade from forex. A system is a well good means to make a good income and sure having a good trade will give us perfect opportunity to earn when it's the proper time in forex.
    i agree that we need a good system for good earning but the question is how to create a good system, so I mentioned somethings which can be helpful this is not complete, every person have some own point of views and decisions so everyone can modify it with own points but we must follow them

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 64
    i think that a professional or experienced trader can make his own strategy with some useful and important steps in Forex trading business for making a good profits and i also developed some trading strategies for support and resistance levels using technical indicators and price action

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    for creating own strategy i think we need of practice on other strategy etc, because then we can modify it with own specification but if we want to create totally a new strategy then first of all clear something like how much you want to earn maximum, how much lot size is good, how much loss can be maximum and which inidicators are good for long and short all things should be clear

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    for creating own strategy i think we need of practice on other strategy etc, because then we can modify it with own specification but if we want to create totally a new strategy then first of all clear something like how much you want to earn maximum, how much lot size is good, how much loss can be maximum and which inidicators are good for long and short all things should be clear
    I think we do not need of practice because after creating strategy we make practice on it, before it how we can practice? so for making strategy I have mentioned some points which are necessary but understanding market is one main point if we have it then we can make any strategy and it will work also

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    It is important to have our own trading approach in the business which is what I am seriously looking up to because I know that to succeed in the business as a forex trader, you have got to learn and gain more skills. Forex might seem so simple but it is not that simple, I mean the need for a trading strategy could take more time than known to put up.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 246 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast