Design your own trading system with some useful and important steps - Page 2
Page 2 of 246 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 2451

Thread: Design your own trading system with some useful and important steps

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    695
    Promo (¢)
    785
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0

    Design your own trading system with some useful and important steps

    Design your own trading system with some useful and important steps: hello friends I am sharing some points which is helpful for making strategies any kind of
    Time frame: time frame selection is important in our trading its sometime depend on market situation and sometime depend on our trading requirements, some can have time to watch market for long time some uses this as part time so for those long time frames are good, first of all choose what is your target then choose time with respect to goal means day trading, weekly trading or what?
    Find your indicators for finding trend: for technical trading indicators are major parts use indicators which suited to your time frames, capital and your skills, make grip on them no matter what you are using but learn them perfectly, after learn them you can understand how and when you can use them. They give you knowledge and signal about trend how to identify how to predict.
    Find indicators for confirmation of trend: finding trend is one thing and confirmation is different thing, finding means you are making analysis and have done this, but with confirmation you can confirm that this is true trend and now you are ready for trade.
    Identify your risk: for a good order you must need to identify what is your target, with small target you can earn small but risk will be also small and in loss side you will be safe, so identify how much you want to take risk on single order you can done this by using volume.
    Entry and exit point: after identifying and confirmation of trend, mark point for entry and exit and just follow it, if your analysis is clear then automatically you will understand when to enter when to exit, sometime it can depend on your daily target also.
    Follow your rules: one most important step in strategy is to make some rules and follow them strictly, because when we trade without rules then we avoid management and risk ratio, so we can’t understand what we want how much we want and what is target, so undirected trade give us bad results.
    Best of luck for happy trading

    Not allowed!

  2. #11
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    649
    Promo (¢)
    24,577
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 13
    It is a good way by following this we make better trade because all the tips are very important like if we talk about entry and exit point ,it is very important point by follow this we will make better result and get good response as well , most of trader face losses because they have no better plan for exit point.

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    695
    Promo (¢)
    785
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rizk View Post
    It is a good way by following this we make better trade because all the tips are very important like if we talk about entry and exit point ,it is very important point by follow this we will make better result and get good response as well , most of trader face losses because they have no better plan for exit point.
    yes this is one major problem that we do not know when we need to exit from, some time we exit early and some time we wait for more profit and market come back in loss, so we need to clear our exit point it can be done with some good management and our limites of trade, when we do not know our target we can lose our profit

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,710
    Promo (¢)
    248
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    Yes we need to spend more time on getting to know our trading strategy and rules, with that been said, when you have your own trading rules and strategy of how to approach the market then you will have more confident because you must have tested it on the demo account and you should have seen on how positive it works.

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Registered user Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,693
    Promo (¢)
    7,140
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Of course mate if you have a long term experience of your trading strategy in demo trading account then you can clearly see that which kind of result you are getting from it, But I will still say that here the control of trading emotions would be so much important for us without it we can't make a good use of our strategy to earn here.

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Trader cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,017
    Promo (¢)
    6,480
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Of course mate if you have a long term experience of your trading strategy in demo trading account then you can clearly see that which kind of result you are getting from it, But I will still say that here the control of trading emotions would be so much important for us without it we can't make a good use of our strategy to earn here.
    Yes, you have said it all, the demo trading account is where the knowledge and skills development should start from, if we can actually start from the demo account then we can become successful on the long term. Trading is a risky business and to attain a trading strategy then we have to be patient with the market and make sure we put in more efforts to how we trade.

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    695
    Promo (¢)
    785
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Yes, you have said it all, the demo trading account is where the knowledge and skills development should start from, if we can actually start from the demo account then we can become successful on the long term. Trading is a risky business and to attain a trading strategy then we have to be patient with the market and make sure we put in more efforts to how we trade.
    yes we need of patient and effort both and if we spend all it on demo account then we can save our real money in trading, I also mentioned some things which are necessary in building strategy and it is also important without a good strategy we can't earn profit in trade, long term is good option

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Trader cutiekc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    23,017
    Promo (¢)
    6,480
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by angela View Post
    yes we need of patient and effort both and if we spend all it on demo account then we can save our real money in trading, I also mentioned some things which are necessary in building strategy and it is also important without a good strategy we can't earn profit in trade, long term is good option
    I can remember the experience I had with my trading strategy in the beginning, it was more of a losing treading strategy, but I later decided to be as much as possible patient I could be, then I started getting to understand the business and giving my trading strategy some time on the demo account and even on the real account now I can see how effective it has been.

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    695
    Promo (¢)
    785
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I can remember the experience I had with my trading strategy in the beginning, it was more of a losing treading strategy, but I later decided to be as much as possible patient I could be, then I started getting to understand the business and giving my trading strategy some time on the demo account and even on the real account now I can see how effective it has been.
    I also think mate patient is very important in this business and other's also, here when we trade with patient we can understand many things more about market, we can explore more strategies, we can explore when to enter when to exit, but if we invest big after just one month practice and we think we can become millioner this is mistake

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    6,453
    Promo (¢)
    3,745
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    For success trading system is very important because if we don't have a trading system then we will not get success from this market , and must it is build by us for good results , like if i am trading then i make it according to my style like which time frames i like to work and which indicator to use how much i take risk means everything is depend on myself .

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,170
    Promo (¢)
    1,447
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    i think that if we want to make own design of trading like in form of different steps then in my opinion i think that first step to make good experience on demo account. When we have good knowledge and experience on demo account then learn about the fundamental analysis and technical analysis. when we have strong grip on these analysis then i hope we gain good money from this business.

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 246 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •