1 Minute Strategy - Page 446
Page 446 of 473 FirstFirst ... 346396436442443444445446447448449450456 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 4721

Thread: 1 Minute Strategy

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 18

1 Minute Strategy

Time frame: min.
    Currency: All couples.

used Indicator :-

Williams% R

stockastic with the following settings: 10. 5.5
    EMA 40
    EMA 80

Entry rules:

• BUY.

- When the price starts from level 20 on stockastic index exceeds 50 level.
    - Cut EMA 40 with EMA 80 upwards.
    - Oversold on Willems R%, and stems from the level of 80..

• SELL.

- When the price starts from level 80 on stockastic index and a fall and beyond level 50.
    - Cutting the exponential moving average 40 exponential moving average 80 down.
    - Overbought on Willems R indicator and a fall from the level of the 20-

Stop Loss: 50 pips from the entry point in the deal.
    Take Profit: 30 pips from the entry point in the deal.

Attachment 18290

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    Time frame are so much needed for successful trading and analysis, therefore when the trader is making analysis with the use of the little time frame, I think they will actually get to loss a lot of informations and therefore making them to get losses, therefore, the time frame I would love to make use of is the use of the higher time frame. On the other hand. We need to be really disciplined and follow the time frame which gets to increase our profitable potentials.
    We cannot disregard the time frame we are using and expect to be successful, that will not be possible. To trade the market with any strategy needs a good time frame to work with that strategy, the 1 minute time frame is just a bad time frame, traders should never rely on it. The good time frame i have ever used started from the 15 minute time frame, it depends on what we want to use it for as well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    It is very difficult to make forex market analysis on low time frames. We can find all support and resistance levels only on H4 time frames and determine market direction. Minute time frame is good only for scalpers and all other trading strategies should use higher time frames where trader can make more pips with smaller size lot.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    It is very difficult to make forex market analysis on low time frames. We can find all support and resistance levels only on H4 time frames and determine market direction. Minute time frame is good only for scalpers and all other trading strategies should use higher time frames where trader can make more pips with smaller size lot.
    I have been trading with scalping and never involved myself to trade with this 1 minute time frame. The only smallest time frame I ever traded when I was scalping started with M5 to M15. I never came up with an idea to start my scalping with 1 minute strategy because my beginner's mindset thought that such small time frame would not give me anything good, and I am right until now. Even when I was still new in this business, I knew this time frame is not that efficient to give us something we need to analysis. I am sure that scalpers will agree to me because it is just too small for them to trade.

More like this time frame is used to read market price's ticks movement and really beneficial for those people out there who do this kind of investment through Binary Options or somewhat that similar to this. Since it is really different from what we are doing here in Forex trading, people must know the differences and use this time frame for different platform. I think it is still useful to use but not for Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    The movement is soo fast and the volume is too low and this time frame is not suit to make an analysis and many fake signal and i wondering how trade with this time frame and how much profit we can take it for every order. I think only pair with a big volatility suit for this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    This time frame is best for only scalpers because we cannot work with this time frame normally. I never use this time frame because in mt4 platform the minimum time frame is M5 which is good for scalpers but to use lower time frame like the M1 is not a good choice for us and I think no one can identify the market trend with use this time frame.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    I dont believe on the entire functioning of the 1 minute strategy because this is soo tough for every trader to detect the right trend of market by using this strategy and also this is tough for us to develop good interest with it so we must take other methods with avoiding 1 minute charts that not important for winning success .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    One minute strategy is very small time frame and trading with small time frame is not easy and simple.Demo accounts very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge and testing a strategy.So many traders avoid to use the one minute strategy because by using the one minute strategy trader cannot easily analyze the trend and trend is very important thing for trader.One minute strategy is suitable for the scalper traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    One minute is very profitable strategy but only for those trader who has good trading skills and must have good understanding of trend.Forex trading is not easy trader has to do hard work for getting success.In Forex mostly trader prefer to use the long time frame as compare to short time frame.Demo accounts very good for trader for testing a strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    The 1 minute time frame is a very difficult and risky time frame to use, it will almost be impossible to achieve success with the 1 minute time frame, because this time frame is too difficult to trade with, instead of using the 1 minute time frame it will be much better for us not to trade at all, because success cannot be achieved with the 1 minute time frame.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    Yes by using the lower time frame trader cannot easily analyze the trend and trend is very important thing for trader.Forex trading is not easy trader has to do hard work for getting success.So many strategies are available in Forex and every trader has freedom to choose any strategy.One minute strategy is suitable for the scalper traders.

Not allowed!

Page 446 of 473 FirstFirst ... 346396436442443444445446447448449450456 ... LastLast