Currency: All couples.

used Indicator :-

Williams% R

stockastic with the following settings: 10. 5.5
    EMA 40
    EMA 80

Entry rules:

• BUY.

- When the price starts from level 20 on stockastic index exceeds 50 level.
    - Cut EMA 40 with EMA 80 upwards.
    - Oversold on Willems R%, and stems from the level of 80..

• SELL.

- When the price starts from level 80 on stockastic index and a fall and beyond level 50.
    - Cutting the exponential moving average 40 exponential moving average 80 down.
    - Overbought on Willems R indicator and a fall from the level of the 20-

Stop Loss: 50 pips from the entry point in the deal.
    Take Profit: 30 pips from the entry point in the deal.

7351_1482759523.gif

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 13
    That is good if you try it but i don't believe that we make long trade based on 1 minute strategy because i think for safe trading we must analyze market well , because through this our risk will be minimize and profit will be increase , but as you suggested it i will apply this may be it could be a beneficial for me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by rizk View Post
    That is good if you try it but i don't believe that we make long trade based on 1 minute strategy because i think for safe trading we must analyze market well , because through this our risk will be minimize and profit will be increase , but as you suggested it i will apply this may be it could be a beneficial for me.
    Many traders will be able to make good profit over the longer term because they possess a deep insight in here. if we just want to trade with 1 minute strategy then most likely we will loss a great deal of money too. We need to avoid such a thing and try to analyze the market carefully on our own to earn better. It will be beneficial for us too as the result.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by rizk View Post
    it can be done with m1 if traders combine it with higher time frames and the rules is simple just enter the market when both of them have same direction, but, it is still risky from floating minus too and need good stop loss setting properly with good risk managements, the concept here is scalping, and traders need to have good ability to analyze the market with good accuracy, maybe the rules is there, but good to be a flexible traders who really understand with market situations

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    good and simple strategy and the trader can trade with it and get some profits, the entry and exit positions can be determined easily and o this increase the possibility of earning and decrease the possibility of loses. but i do not like to trade with the lowest time frames because they are unstable and risky but i like to trade with the higher time frames.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    one minute strategy is good in trading but we should not use this as it is only.we can analyze market with it but we should remain view other frames like H4,M30,D1,W1 then use it by seeing these we can got best idea of trend in market and can put order may it would profitable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    level 20 stochastic is good starting to enter position and also with level 80 as preparation to exit from the market, but with 1 minute time frames, it is hard for me to get the points from it, and although my basic is scalping but i use time frame 5 m and combine it with time frames H1 and H4. and the rules is simple to done and safely i guess, and for TF 1 m, i guess we just need to trade where there is no news released in the market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    its very difficult for new one he may apply this strategy by using only M1 frames.in forex markets some combination of currencies are having very big difference and some have small and we cant out this in big difference like GOLD and NSDUSD etc.so its easy and good to analyzing trend by using other frames also.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by numan haider View Post
    its very difficult for new one he may apply this strategy by using only M1 frames.in forex markets some combination of currencies are having very big difference and some have small and we cant out this in big difference like GOLD and NSDUSD etc.so its easy and good to analyzing trend by using other frames also.
    I believe that applying one trading strategy will be very difficult actually. We need to know too what we can trully use in the M1 timeframe and think about the things we can combine in here for the better result. In currency trading, we will see a lot of big difference in ability actually because we will need to be able to predict with a high accuracy rate in here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    trading with the lowest time frame is good for the trader that can work with it and make profits, i do not like to trade with this time frame because it is risky and so the trader can make with it but he should be careful as the market price will move in up and down movement many times until reach the target and so the trader should have strong mentality to manage his trades.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 418 123451151101 ... LastLast