Currency: All couples.

used Indicator :-

Williams% R

stockastic with the following settings: 10. 5.5
    EMA 40
    EMA 80

Entry rules:

• BUY.

- When the price starts from level 20 on stockastic index exceeds 50 level.
    - Cut EMA 40 with EMA 80 upwards.
    - Oversold on Willems R%, and stems from the level of 80..

• SELL.

- When the price starts from level 80 on stockastic index and a fall and beyond level 50.
    - Cutting the exponential moving average 40 exponential moving average 80 down.
    - Overbought on Willems R indicator and a fall from the level of the 20-

Stop Loss: 50 pips from the entry point in the deal.
    Take Profit: 30 pips from the entry point in the deal.

Attachment 18290

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    The small time frame in forex trading is not really helping matters at all, because the traders that believes in the use of the little time frame are always losing their money. The time frame we can make use of to be like the pro trader is the higher one, because it is settled and in a nutshell, we can make good analysis with it.
    I do feel the same way, but it is the choice which so many traders has made to follow the little time frame, maybe that is what that works for them, but I certainly know that we can not see the market in full with such little time frame, we need to have something higher. Even the scalper will not be able to make use of the one minute time frame, it's fast movement will prevent good analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I do feel the same way, but it is the choice which so many traders has made to follow the little time frame, maybe that is what that works for them, but I certainly know that we can not see the market in full with such little time frame, we need to have something higher. Even the scalper will not be able to make use of the one minute time frame, it's fast movement will prevent good analysis.
    I have been able to see that actually different things works for different traders but the question is how many traders is it working for? Looking at the little time frame as mentioned in the trade, I seem not to understand what the function is actually. No valid movement, no trusted trend and also there is no way we can ascertain or validate the support or resistance.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    I have been able to see that actually different things works for different traders but the question is how many traders is it working for? Looking at the little time frame as mentioned in the trade, I seem not to understand what the function is actually. No valid movement, no trusted trend and also there is no way we can ascertain or validate the support or resistance.
    You are right, we have different traders with different motives and believes, they can never be trading the market in the same way. I always try to be careful in my work too, so that i will only be doing the correct things as a trader, not that i will think traders do things differently, and will be prompting me to trade in bad way. Example of bad strategy is this 1 minute own, it has never worked for me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 6
    I think this strategy can be used for a quick scalp of the market when market conditions are somewhat chaotic. For instance, during periods of low liquidity, there are usually no discernible patterns in the markets and prediction becomes a daunting task. Coming down to the 1 minute time frame during such times is a good way to see what is happening in the immediate. So the strategy should be used selectively.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    one minute strategy is very good as you explain its entry and exit points but it is so difficult for a newbie because when you can use short time frame strategy you need to have a deep knowledge and information about the market as we all know that market is very flexible so it is a very risky strategy but it can give you money quickly as every trader wants in less risk.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by cherd View Post
    one minute strategy is very good as you explain its entry and exit points but it is so difficult for a newbie because when you can use short time frame strategy you need to have a deep knowledge and information about the market as we all know that market is very flexible so it is a very risky strategy but it can give you money quickly as every trader wants in less risk.
    Actually, I don't see it as having the deep knowledge, but I see the long time you will have to be on the chart always if you are to make use of the little time frame and in all, it does not worth it, because my experience has proven to me that the signals that has formed on the little time frames can not be that much trusted.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Brain, yes i also recommend to people for usage of big time frames, because on higher time frame we can get clear signal, we can easily understand where market can move and if we follow a trend it can go for long, can be many days but its confirm we can get a lot of money from it, so its on us if we are short term trader we can use other but for long term trader its good to use higher time frame

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Brain, yes i also recommend to people for usage of big time frames, because on higher time frame we can get clear signal, we can easily understand where market can move and if we follow a trend it can go for long, can be many days but its confirm we can get a lot of money from it, so its on us if we are short term trader we can use other but for long term trader its good to use higher time frame
    It's a better decision traders go for long term trading rather than scalping and increasing their risk of losing their capital in no time. From this system, there is a low risk ratio for take profits which means you risk to loose 50 pips to target 30 pips of profits. Am more concerned about how one can survive for the long term doing this which is why a long term system will continue to be best. I am doing all it takes to trade good and my goals is to have that better system that can help me make profitable earnings.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    It's a better decision traders go for long term trading rather than scalping and increasing their risk of losing their capital in no time. From this system, there is a low risk ratio for take profits which means you risk to loose 50 pips to target 30 pips of profits. Am more concerned about how one can survive for the long term doing this which is why a long term system will continue to be best. I am doing all it takes to trade good and my goals is to have that better system that can help me make profitable earnings.
    i think scalping is not always a high risk if done by an expert. after all if we judge that scalping is very dangerous and should not be done, maybe i think we just do not fit this trading method. there are many time frame options provided in our platform and i think every time frame, although this m1 definitely has its own advantages. as traders we should not judge something from the bad side only.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanfx View Post
    Williams% R
    stockastic with the following settings: 10. 5.5
    EMA 40
    EMA 80
    this group of indicators are the good in the performance especially EMA which is the indicator of trend . in order to determine the direction of trend you use two smal period of moving average 40 and 80 as we see that there is no cross between the two it's good to use a long period setting in another EMA for example 150 to get a good signal . stochastic also i see that it gives a good two signals . but there are some errors . we can't depend on it alone . williams i never use it .

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 473 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast