Currency: All couples.

used Indicator :-

Williams% R

stockastic with the following settings: 10. 5.5
    EMA 40
    EMA 80

Entry rules:

• BUY.

- When the price starts from level 20 on stockastic index exceeds 50 level.
    - Cut EMA 40 with EMA 80 upwards.
    - Oversold on Willems R%, and stems from the level of 80..

• SELL.

- When the price starts from level 80 on stockastic index and a fall and beyond level 50.
    - Cutting the exponential moving average 40 exponential moving average 80 down.
    - Overbought on Willems R indicator and a fall from the level of the 20-

Stop Loss: 50 pips from the entry point in the deal.
    Take Profit: 30 pips from the entry point in the deal.

Attachment 18290

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Ever since I joined the trading business I have not make use of the M1(one minute) time frame to trade this business before, because it don't give me the clear view of what i want. Although, lots of people are using it and they are enjoying it. To me, the H4 time frame gives me the clear picture of what i want in this business and I think is the best

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    we all know that always choose a less risk and try to invest a small amount of capital to get real experience because t is a very risky market so you can not claim to get profit always so try to get experience for 1 minute strategy in demo account if you becomes successful than you can enter into real account which is a very stressful job to make strategy daily.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Its look like really good strategy in which we are mainly use the scalping strategy in our trading. I like scalping because this is the only best way in which we can easily earn good profit from this business. Its really risky but we can earn big profit only if we are following the scalping strategy. I love this but its most risky part of thus business and I fear to use it in my trading because I lose many time my money while I do scalping.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    i feel hard to follow 1 minutes for scalping , and i ever tried this before, but not gave me good results, then i just made it to complete my analysis but not as the factors for making decisions,
    my style for trading is scalping but feel comfort with using m5 and combine it with m30, H1 or H4 and the indicators are stochastic and moving average.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    i feel hard to follow 1 minutes for scalping , and i ever tried this before, but not gave me good results, then i just made it to complete my analysis but not as the factors for making decisions,
    my style for trading is scalping but feel comfort with using m5 and combine it with m30, H1 or H4 and the indicators are stochastic and moving average.
    I don't think it is right to do such, and I know that the time frame were all created so that we can have a view of the market, but it will ultimately cost us our account. In a nutshell, the trade that has formed on the little time frame is less reliable and most likely to fail, compared to the one that formed on the 4 hour or daily time frame.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    my dear friend, the only way you can convince me that you are using the 1 minute time frame to plan your trade and you are making money with it as well is if you publish your trading results here for all to see with your 1 minute trading strategy , there are many things that we do say here inn this forum that we know is not true and i will like us to be careful so as not to mislead those who are new in the business. Every successful trader will always look at the market using the long term time frames for better planning in the market, even those who are scalping the market hardly make use of the 1 minute time frame. I mean no hurt sir, i just want us to say things that are realistic and practicable here. I love you.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 6
    it is best for those traders who use scalping trading because they have a lot of experience in short term trading and know how to handle the market in short term and get profit every day it is difficult for those traders who use long time frame trading and make strategies for long time frame and get a huge profit it as less stressful than 1 minute trading because your enter and exit time is very important.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    it is the real beauty of this market that can give you money quickly by following 1 minute strategy it is a simple strategy but it is also very difficult to plan such strategy that can give you money in just one minute its enter and exit time is very important to get a profitable trade it is very stressful for a trader but it is a quick way to earn money at daily basis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    I don't think it is right to do such, and I know that the time frame were all created so that we can have a view of the market, but it will ultimately cost us our account. In a nutshell, the trade that has formed on the little time frame is less reliable and most likely to fail, compared to the one that formed on the 4 hour or daily time frame.
    yes, if we only depend to smaller time frames, then hard for us to get the right track which should be followed, at small time frames, we just see the volatile and not the market direction or trend and then why my reasons here that we need to combine it with the higher time frames, that is good to validate our analysis, read the market condition, get the right track and enter the market at the right timing

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    yes, if we only depend to smaller time frames, then hard for us to get the right track which should be followed, at small time frames, we just see the volatile and not the market direction or trend and then why my reasons here that we need to combine it with the higher time frames, that is good to validate our analysis, read the market condition, get the right track and enter the market at the right timing
    The small time frame in forex trading is not really helping matters at all, because the traders that believes in the use of the little time frame are always losing their money. The time frame we can make use of to be like the pro trader is the higher one, because it is settled and in a nutshell, we can make good analysis with it.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 473 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast