Importance of stop loss!!!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Importance of stop loss!!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Importance of stop loss!!!

Stop loss is the best way of avoid loss in trade.So i think we need to use stop loss in our all trade.We join in Forex business for make profit,not for loss.When we use stop loss then we easily minimize our loss.i always use stop loss in my all trade.What you doing?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    We have to use Stop loss in our every single trade because it save our account form big loss. But setting the STOP LOSS at the right point is an important factor too, We know that Forex is a risky business and we need to be careful all the time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by matherputul View Post
    Stop loss is the best way of avoid loss in trade.So i think we need to use stop loss in our all trade.We join in Forex business for make profit,not for loss.When we use stop loss then we easily minimize our loss.i always use stop loss in my all trade.What you doing?
    I think the stop loss is very important because it will help us to manage the risk in the trading and help to survive long in the trading and i think if we survive long in the trading then we make the good profit in the trading so i think the stop loss is very important tools in the forex trading which avoid us form the big loss in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    it is best way to ignore the loss in forex and we should stop loss and should need to manage the risk in the trading and by doing this we can survie long in forex trading.IF we survive long then we can get experience and this experience can give us enough amount money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    It is certainly very important for forex traders to always make use of the stoploss in their trades. But they must first learn how to properly make use of the stoploss properly because a stoploss that is set wrongly can also lead to loss of trading capital.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Yes, the stop loss is very useful when placed in the right place. Stop loss can prevent the margin from total loss when we have a t accurate trading strategy has placed an correctly. But the stop loss can lead to a total loss when we have a not accurate trading strategy or not consistent in a trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is the best thing that i have seen in the forex market, the stop loss gives the trader the right to do the trading in a more professional ways, and it will protect he trading account of the trader. This is the best that i have ever seen in the forex trading market, and it gives the trader the best too if it is done that way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Stoploss is quite important, especially if we have a strategy that is less accurate and stoploss can help us to avoid big losses. If we want to use stop losses, we had better use the trading ratio, the ratio is useful to compare the advantages and disadvantages that we get from forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Stoploss is the most important tool in forex trading. I prefer trailing stop than stoploss. Although both of them have their own advantage, Stoploss helps in fixing and reducing losses up to your risk and while Trailing stop helps to breakeven.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    The importance of SL is great. I have faced huge loss in trade without putting SL. Now I am very aware about it and try to maintain SL at the time of opening any option. If we want to protect our capital from unwanted loss, then we must put TP in our trade.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast