about New zealand brokers ??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: about New zealand brokers ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Red face about New zealand brokers ??

i traded with all brokers like american but i think trading with the New zealand brokers is so safe it is different brokers like roboforex broker .nice broker

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    If the case is the brokerages, it is very good that you do trdaing with the roboforex, they are the best that i have seen in the market till now. They are very fats with money transfers too.But it is not wise to think that all brokers from the same place as roboforex will cat the same way, this is where the case should be taken.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I've also noticed that new Zealand are among the leading providers of retail forex brokerage firms followed by Cyprus and most new Zealand brokersare well rgregulated which is an important factor when it comes to legibility and reliability,thats why I'll recommend roboforex to anyone willing to invest in forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Yes, I also use some of the new zealand broker for forex trading, because most new zealand brokers has a branch office in my state. Most brokers from new zealand seem have a formal legality and oversight of their government, so our investments can be more secure.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    I like Robo Forex not because of their country of presence but their support they are so supportive on any issue we just can't think from other brokers, in different brokerage service we get call for money deposit but never get call to solve our issues and I am very much impressed with this service, really a nice genuine and honest broker with no match inthe industry.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I think New Zealand broker is the best broker than other country broker.so we can easily choose robo forex broker.Because we know robo forex broker is the New Zealand regulated forex broker.so we can easily deposit in robo forex with safe mode.so most of the trader like robo forex broker very much than other forex broker.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    It doesn't matters which broker you trade with, Only thing that matter is whether your brother is regulated and if so, Then under which regulation ? I have seen brokers which are regulated under NFA/FSA are good to trade with, And cyrus has also different rules. NFA brokers don't allow you to hedge And there leverage is maximum 1:50,So you need to look under various things.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Robo forex is one of the best broker in this world because its spread is very tight and trading execution is also very fast here its an regulated body also now days I am doing trading only in robo forex broker I love this New Zealand broker also very much

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    buddy i am doing trading since 1 year in this market so don't have much idea about other broker of New zea land I am doing trading only with robo forex broker since 1 year its a very good broker and i not want to do trade with any other broker i trust only in robo forex broker

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    New zealand regulation is a good and most of brokers regulated with this organization are good broker and roboforex is one of them. so i like and trust roboforex. any broker regulated in many organizations has more trust to their clients. brokers that are regulated in strong financial organizations are good brokers and the trader can trade safely with it.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast