USD Index
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: USD Index

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 9

USD Index

The dollar index during yesterday's growth was able to break through the resistance level at 101.08, while the volume during a break of this level were relatively high, indicating that further includes the largest bulls in a position so that the priority of my purchase, so the dollar index today will wait for further growth to the objectives at the next level of resistance 101.56.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    USD Index began a new week with a test level of resistance at 100.95, however, to break it and did not work, although volumes were high enough that the background of the lack of further growth looks like a weakness on the part of the bulls, so that the priority of my sales, so the index dollar today will be waiting reduce to the objectives at the next support level 100.59.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    The USD index as a result of today's growth has managed to break through the resistance level at 101.07, while the volume during a break of this level increased significantly, indicating that further includes the largest bulls in a position so that the priority of my purchase, so by the dollar index today will be waiting further growth to the objectives at the next level of resistance 101.35.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    USD index as a result of yesterday's growth has managed to break through the resistance level at 101.22, while the volume during a break of this level were relatively high, indicating that further includes the largest bulls in a position so that the priority of my purchase, so the pair today will wait further growth to the objectives at the next level of resistance 101.55.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    USD index has managed to reach the support level at 101.22, but to break it and did not work, although volumes were high enough that the background of the lack of further decline appears as a weakness on the part of the bears, so that the priority of my purchase, so by couples today will wait for the beginning of growth to the objectives at the next level of resistance 101.55

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    USD Index failed to break through the support level at 101.09, while the volume during a break of this level were relatively high, indicating that further includes the largest bears in the position, so that the priority of my sales, so on the dollar today, I will wait for further reduce to the objectives at the next support level 100.81.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    USD Index began a new week with a breakdown level of resistance at 101.19, however, to consolidate above this level and did not work, although volumes were high enough that the background of the ensuing reduction looks like a weakness on the part of the bulls, so that the priority of my sales, so by dollar today will be waiting reduce to the objectives at the next support level 100.91.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    USD Index was able to break through the support level at 100.94, but consolidate below this level and did not work, although volumes were high enough that the background of the subsequent growth looks like a weakness on the part of the bears, so that the priority of my purchase, so the pair will now wait for growth to the objectives at the next level of resistance 101.46.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    The dollar index continues to move in the upward trend. At this point the instrument is testing a key resistance level of 101.91. A close above this level would pave the way for a test of resistance area 102,83-103,45. From the statistics report on initial applications for unemployment benefits will be published today. I look forward to continuing the growth of the tool.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    The dollar index famously collapsed, and at the moment is below the level of 101.75, respectively, in the case of correction and test of the level expected to be sold. In the case of a hike rates immediately to 101.00 and below you can search for points of purchase, but at the time of sale look preferable.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast