USD Index - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: USD Index

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 9

USD Index

The dollar index during yesterday's growth was able to break through the resistance level at 101.08, while the volume during a break of this level were relatively high, indicating that further includes the largest bulls in a position so that the priority of my purchase, so the dollar index today will wait for further growth to the objectives at the next level of resistance 101.56.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    USD Index managed to break through the support level at 100.81, while the volumes during the breakdown of this level were quite high, which indicates the further entry of the big bears in the position, so in priority I have sales, so from The pair in the upcoming week will wait for further decline to the targets at the nearest support level of 99.51.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    USD Index still does not want to recover and continues its decline, obviously the level of 100.00 will still be tested for strength, I hope that it will stand and it will be possible to look for a point at the entrance to the purchases. In case of breakdown of the level of 100.00, nothing will prevent the index from descending to the local minimums of 99.20.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    USD Index as a result of yesterday's decline managed to reach the support level at 100.10, but it failed to break through, although the volumes during the test of this level passed high enough that against the background of the subsequent growth looks like a weakness on the part of the bears, so in priority Buying, so from the pair today I will wait for growth to the targets at the nearest resistance level of 100.57.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    USD Index in the course of yesterday's decline managed to break through the next level of support at 100.09, while volumes during the breakdown of this level and the subsequent decline were quite high, which indicates the further entry of large bears in the position, so in priority I have sales, so from Bucks today, I will wait for a decline to the targets at the nearest support level of 99.22.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    USD Index as a result of yesterday's decline managed to reach the support level at 99.59, but it failed to break through, although the volumes during the test of this level were quite high, which, in the absence of further decline, looks like weakness from the bears, so in priority I buy, so from the dollar today I will wait for growth to the targets at the nearest resistance level 100.17.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 18
    The USD index is in the consolidation range, where the local resistance level is the mark around 99.87, the local support level is located at the 99.55 mark. It is expected that the index will continue to move down the trend, provided that it breaks down and anchors below the 99.55 mark with the test from the bottom and the first target at 99.24.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    USD index was actively testing the support level at 99.66 yesterday, but it failed to break through, although the volumes during the test of this level were quite high, which, in the absence of further decline, looks like weakness on the part of bears, so in priority I have purchases, So from the pair today I will wait for growth to the targets at the nearest resistance level of 100.39.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    USD Index able to reach the support level at 99.52, but it failed to break through, although the volumes during the test of this level were quite high, which, in the absence of further decline, looks like a weakness on the part of the bears, so in priority I buy, so from the dollar in the upcoming week I will wait for growth to target at the nearest resistance level of 101.27.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 18
    USD Index continues to flow within the medium-term, consolidation range, where the key resistance level is around 99.99, the key support level is in the 99.54 area. The main scenario for the formation of a corrective wave structure in growth is considered, provided that the breakdown and fixing of the index is above the 99.99 mark with a potential target in the 100.59 area.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    The US dollar index has successfully worked a large five-wave decline and now getting to the local low at around 99.50 the price slowly begins to unfold in growth. I think that next week should work at least a level of 100.00 and by my calculations, so the price will reach all 100.35 respectively, as soon as we make a confident fastening over 99.80 it is quite possible to buy at least to the same 100.00. Well, the prospects for growth are very significant, because in any case sooner or later the markets will win back the interest rate increase in the US.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast