USD Index - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: USD Index

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 9

USD Index

The dollar index during yesterday's growth was able to break through the resistance level at 101.08, while the volume during a break of this level were relatively high, indicating that further includes the largest bulls in a position so that the priority of my purchase, so the dollar index today will wait for further growth to the objectives at the next level of resistance 101.56.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    USD index last Friday managed to break through the support level at 101.75, while the volume during a break of this level were relatively high, indicating that further includes the largest bears in the position, so that the priority of my sales, so by the dollar index today I will wait for further weakness towards the objectives at the next support level 101.12.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    USD index managed to break through the support level at 101.34, however, to consolidate below this level did not work, although the volumes were quite high, which, against the background of the subsequent growth, looks like a weakness on the part of bears, so in priority I have purchases, So from the dollar index today I will wait for further growth to the targets at the nearest resistance level of 101.89.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    USD Index After the breakdown of the level of 101.75 the price went to the resistance level of 102.25, now it is very important to test this level, I assume that the level in the moment will stand and so you can try to sell from it, the goals are not global, but to 101.75 the price may well be To descend.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    USD index managed to break through the resistance level at 101.92, while volumes during the breakdown of this level and the subsequent growth were high enough that indicates the further inputs of the large bulls in the position, so in priority I have purchases, Today I will wait for growth to the targets at the nearest resistance level of 102.41.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    USD index actively tested the resistance level at 102.14, but it failed to break through, although the volumes during the test of this level passed high enough that against the background of the subsequent decline looks like weakness on the part of bulls, so in priority I'm selling, so from the dollar in the upcoming week I'll wait for a decline to the targets at the nearest support level of 99.55.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    USD Index tested the key resistance level of 101.91, rebounded down. Complex false breakdowns are formed. The index of relative strength formed a reversal model of the head and shoulders. All this can lead to a strong fall. In this case, the nearest level will be tested 100,40, then the key support area is 99,12-99,21.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    USD Index managed to break through the support level at 101.23, however, it did not manage to gain a foothold below this level, although the volumes were quite high, which, against the background of the subsequent growth, looks like a weakness on the part of the bears, so in priority I have purchases, So from the dollar today I will wait for growth to the targets at the nearest resistance level of

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    USD Index managed to break through the resistance level at 101.51, while volumes during the breakdown of this level were high enough that indicates the further entry of large bulls in the position, so in priority I have to buy, Continuation of the beginning of growth to the targets at the nearest resistance level of 101.90.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    USD Index reach the support level at 100.51, but it failed to break through, although the volumes during the test of this level were quite high, which, in the absence of further decline, looks like weakness from the bears, so in priority I buy, so from the dollar today I will wait for growth to the targets at the nearest resistance level at 101.03.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    USD index continues to move in a downward trend. On the daily chart, the instrument is fixed below the key support level of 100.40. A further decrease will result in the dollar index for the test of the gap region 99,12-99,21. On the index of relative strength is the development of the reversal model of the head and shoulders, at the moment a long-term ascending line has been reached.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast