are you focus on earn more only ??
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: are you focus on earn more only ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

are you focus on earn more only ??

i think focus on earn more only will not help us to make more profits .i think it is necessary to focus on having more experience not more money and you will be able to earn more by the time .what do you say ??

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Yes i think main focus being a trader is that we earn the more money in the trading and i think if we manage the trading well then we will be able to get the success in the forex trading business so i think the main purpose of the trader is that earn the money in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    of course not,i dont focus on money only.like every successful trader we should focus on gaining knowledge from forum and books...practice with demo accounts can give you more knowledge and experience to make a good strategy.i want to concentrate on earn knowledge about forex and don't want to waste my time by doing different things..i only want to do one thins and this one thins is learn learn and learn from here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I love Forex trading and I need money too but it does not mean that I am always looking for money and need to trader because of earning money. I believe If I know the trend of the market then I can easily earn money so I need to learn the world economy and need to understand the technical and Fundamental analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    A Forex trader should always focus on how to learn more about Forex and gain as much knowledge as he/she can.Practice with demo accounts and then trade in real accounts.I you are a successful trader then you can make profits on a consistent basis,focusing on profits is not everything in Forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well totally agree with you on such a view,as for me what motivated me to join is the bonus, although i have to admit that I have also gathered a lot if knowledge while reading the thread in this forum, and I have to thank the roboforex community for establishing such a platform for traders like ourselves.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 143
    Given: 160
    Quote Originally Posted by uchexxx View Post
    Well totally agree with you on such a view,as for me what motivated me to join is the bonus, although i have to admit that I have also gathered a lot if knowledge while reading the thread in this forum, and I have to thank the roboforex community for establishing such a platform for traders like ourselves.
    We do require some or the other way of getting the knowledge about Forex trading. If we have this knowledge and are able to use it effectively for our trading then we will be able to learn very fast and also know the importance of a good plan in trading.

With being able to interact in the Robo Forex forum we will also gain more trading power and expertise.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    yes i agree with you that having more experience is more important here than just to think about earning more and more money because if we have the enough experience then we can definately earn any amount of money at any time without much problem.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i focus to may trading forex and try it with best i can do, and this is the best thing i need to do and never set the target, because i do believe when i can do trading with properly, profit will follow me and become mine, but if i did it with lack of knoweldge, the risk and loses as the consequences which i need to accept

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    yeah every trader wants to earn lots of money while trading in Forex trading market so did i and i don't think i am wrong....and if you want to earn lots of money in Forex trading market than you have to learn and keep gain knowledge so that you can earn lots of money....so i just focus on earning ...

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast