how much can you make monthly ??
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: how much can you make monthly ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Question how much can you make monthly ??

it is necessary to have a monthly target to know did you traded successfully or not so how much can you make as maximum monthly ?? according to me i can make 10 % monthly but some months i make 5 % .what about you ??

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    It is depends on the forex trader and we do not need to set the monthly target and better to develop a winning strategy, A winning strategy with 20-30% per month is a good return from the forex trading. I am swing + scalper so I think my winning strategy can make it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is very good that we relate all the things that we want to make per month in pips, raher than the percentage that most of commentator are making here. No one knows the size of your account , that is why we can not say what you risk. I am making 400 pips in average for the whole month through my trading system.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Actually,my target it not monthly.My target is yearly.my yearly target is 100%.I am 3 years with Forex business and i get 100% profit in all years.Past month i got 20% bonus.I think it`s a big profit for me.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    it is necessary to have a monthly target to know did you traded successfully or not so how much can you make as maximum monthly ?? according to me i can make 10 % monthly but some months i make 5 % .what about you ??
    i never set the target for how much profit i have to make every month, and as my reasons , this is a big burden for me then i have to push my trading , or also i can not maximize my trading forex, because the target will trigger the emotion,
    and as my choice, i just do trading with best i can do, no matter for how much profit i can make it, i just accept them with gracefully

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    I think it is actually very important to have a monthly target because that is the proper way a business man does business. A good forex trader must have a good plan that includes monthly, weekly or daily targets. My monthly target is to make 100% profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Earning and making profits totally depend on the Forex trader.It is also important for a Forex trader to set a monthly trader while trading because this a best way a expert trader does.It also good that we should relate all the things that we want to make per months for the pips rather than the percentage that most of the traders are making here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Actually I often get up to 100% profit per month, but unfortunately I still often difficult to control myself in forex trading, so when I'm getting a lot of profit then I often use a larger volume, so I often forget about power margin that i have and it often caused me to get a margin call.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Well dear i am earning less money but i know after sometimes i will be able to earn more and more money in this market. My investment is much low but i hope i will be able to invest more money into my trading account by which i gain much profit every time.
    A trader who is new in forex trading market should have to invest low money as possible. More investment will dangerous for him and he may get much loss as possible.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    As i did not spend much time in forex,even i am a newbie so i do not make so much of profit here,but i try to learn the basics,proper knowledge and even try to learn the skills so that i can make money in my real account profitably.My initially investments where low but now i am investing more and more day by day.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast