do you accept your profits ??
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: do you accept your profits ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

do you accept your profits ??

i think it is hard to make profits from Forex trading .you may wait for a good trade for days to enter this trade in order to make any profits so that are you accept any small profits ??

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Yes i will accept my profit in the forex trading and i think the forex trading is the high risky business and if i make small profit then i will be happy that i will get the some thing in the trading and not get the loss in the trading because to get the some thing is better then you will loss in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    of course i will accept my profit in foreign exchange trade it very high risky business but we shouldn't afraid of it and if i confident enough to trade then i can accept little profit even high profit that can make me happy also.I want more money and so thats why in the first time i want to take little profit then after getting much experience i want to get vast amount of profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    I would certainly be happy to get small profit on a daily basis. It is far better to make small profit every single day than to not make any money from the market. Any trader who can make small but consistent profit everyday would eventually become rich.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    i think it is hard to make profits from Forex trading .you may wait for a good trade for days to enter this trade in order to make any profits so that are you accept any small profits ??
    Yes my Friend Forex is hard for the beginners and easy to experienced trader, We need to accept the profit and it is natural to get profit from the trading and also we have to accept the Loss too. So Loss and Profit both are the part of the Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by ebizripan View Post
    Yes my Friend Forex is hard for the beginners and easy to experienced trader, We need to accept the profit and it is natural to get profit from the trading and also we have to accept the Loss too. So Loss and Profit both are the part of the Forex trading.
    Every trader is happy when he earns money but we must have to accept loss also. Profit and loss is part of this business so if we face loss then we still be happy and did not losing the confidence level in trading . Gaining profit for the newbies is difficult because they did not have much knowledge so knowledge is much essential for them.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i accept everything as the results for what i have done , and this is the consequences which we need to accept with gracefully and because this is the mirror for us and we need to evaluate them if want to get the better one, losing is not the end for us, and winning is not the top of success for us,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i accept everything as the results for what i have done , and this is the consequences which we need to accept with gracefully and because this is the mirror for us and we need to evaluate them if want to get the better one, losing is not the end for us, and winning is not the top of success for us,
    A good trader accepts profit as well as loss and did not disappointed if he face more loss because he knows he can able to cover that loss with his good trades. A new trader also make his mind to accept losses as well as profit. Profit and loss is part of this business .We have to find the ways by which our profit will be more than that of loss.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    I will defiantly accept my profits,weather its small or big,why do I even trade in the first place,am in this business to make profits and am not shy to say it,although ad you rightfully said making profile is a very challenging task so that's why we must practice first to gain the knowledge required to become a good and profitable forex traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    any small profits is better than nothing but it will not be suitable for the traders that depend on forex as the main source of income but it may be suitable for the traders that take forex as an additional income,but these profits will be increased with more trading because the trader will gain good experience that help him to get more profits easily and continuously

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast