Are you a TRADER or a GAMBLER? - Page 3
Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you a TRADER or a GAMBLER?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14

Are you a TRADER or a GAMBLER?

We all are into the currency trading market, but we all don't do the same thing, with that been said, with the little experience I have acquired, I think it will help us know if we are on the right path.

1.Do you have a trading strategy, well learned and mastered on the demo account?

2. DO you often make calculation of risk and money management before taking a trade?

3. Do you make good analysis and be patient for the right trade opportunity to come?

4. Do you have a plan and trading journal?

5. Can you be patient for no matter how long it takes for a good trading opportunity to come before pulling the buy or sell trigger?

6. Are you emotionally disciplined?

If you have all the above mentioned or few of them, then believe me, you are a TRADER or about becoming one.

GAMBLERS as we all know, losses a lot and here are few things about the gambling characteristics.

1. Taking a trade for no good reason, just to make money.

2. Being dependent on luck.

3, Avoids money and risk management.

4. Always on news sites to take trades based on news.

5. Being driven by emotions.

In conclusion, being a TRADER is hard but it worth the hard work because sooner or later you will start benefiting from it.

But being a gambler will keep on taking your money and getting you frustrated.

I hope you all will enjoy my thread.

Now, tell us, are you a TRADER or a GAMBLER?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 8
    I don't think am a trader at all cause most time am trading in the market I don't analyze the market but I guess the market to trade most of the time which make me a gambler depending on luck which does not exist in the market, i don't think am a trader at all but a complete gambler.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    So many forex traders are gambling with their money that is why 95% of traders continue losing their money because they are not trading but only gambling with their trading capital, when we gamble with our money we lose it easily, for us to trade and make money we must stop gambling and start learning how to trade forex now.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Gambling in forex trade is the worse habit of trading forex market which is not good for anybody to trade forex market that way, it will be hard for a gambler to succeed in forex trade, so it is important for us to learn how to be a trader than to be a gambler which is not really the way to achieved success in forex market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    Trader in forex should understand that if they are not following the right process of trading, they can as well find themselves trading blindly and increasing their risk of losing so much in this trade. Actually a gambler will have a very hard time to succeed here and it will truly be a very hard nut to crack if they don't start now to look on the means to which they can improve very much in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Trader must be ready to follows the right process to trade forex market, for your trade not to be so blindfolded and more of risk then take a the decision at the right time, also have a good trading strategy and plan to succeed in forex market, as they say it will be hard for a gambler to achieved success in forex trade, so be ready to amend your way.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 8
    For now I think am a gambler, if am trading I believe that I won't be suffering from loss every month and this loss happens the first week of trading, if at all am trading with my capital I won't be losing it easily in the market but because I gamble with the capital that is why am losing it easily.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    I know that it is hard for a gambler to achieved success in forex trade but it is really hard to be a trader in forex market, indeed I call myself a trader but am not a trader when it comes forex market, of course am not doing forex market as a trader at all, the reason why I blow my account in forex market because am not a trader but a gambler.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 9
    I suppose to work like a trader i plan before open new trade , but i think every trader in this market work like a gambler because some time he takes more risk according to his equity and some time open trade in against the trend hoping that price will came back ,so a trader must be aware of current situation of market .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 13
    I think for making more money we work like a gambler in this market i also make some blindly trade because i think because taking of risk we are unable to earn money ,but i think gambling also need some rules and if we don't work with planing an d rule then we will get losses .so planing is must and follow strategy is also important

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 12
    Mostly traders are gambler in this business because market is move slow then traders want big money and they take big risk to open big lot size for short term trading. Then if market is in our favor we can make profit other wise lose big investment. If we work on forex like trader then our success is possible and if we work as gambler without analysis market then we only face loss in this business.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast