Are you a TRADER or a GAMBLER? - Page 2
Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you a TRADER or a GAMBLER?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14

Are you a TRADER or a GAMBLER?

We all are into the currency trading market, but we all don't do the same thing, with that been said, with the little experience I have acquired, I think it will help us know if we are on the right path.

1.Do you have a trading strategy, well learned and mastered on the demo account?

2. DO you often make calculation of risk and money management before taking a trade?

3. Do you make good analysis and be patient for the right trade opportunity to come?

4. Do you have a plan and trading journal?

5. Can you be patient for no matter how long it takes for a good trading opportunity to come before pulling the buy or sell trigger?

6. Are you emotionally disciplined?

If you have all the above mentioned or few of them, then believe me, you are a TRADER or about becoming one.

GAMBLERS as we all know, losses a lot and here are few things about the gambling characteristics.

1. Taking a trade for no good reason, just to make money.

2. Being dependent on luck.

3, Avoids money and risk management.

4. Always on news sites to take trades based on news.

5. Being driven by emotions.

In conclusion, being a TRADER is hard but it worth the hard work because sooner or later you will start benefiting from it.

But being a gambler will keep on taking your money and getting you frustrated.

I hope you all will enjoy my thread.

Now, tell us, are you a TRADER or a GAMBLER?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    Quote Originally Posted by freebird View Post
    I must admit that most of us gamble with our money, we are aware that forex trading is no way related to gambling, but while trading without a good knowledge and skills it means you are gambling, many people don't have what it take to make money but they are trading in real account which means they are guessing to trade which is pure gambling.
    You don't have to be surprised when lots of traders gamble here because human being have that zeal of making huge money in a very much and little time. Forex is very risky and here if one is not careful enough, there is every chance of losing their investment in a little time. We should plan well and know for sure how we should work hard and learn to reach our goals on this business in the right way.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    You don't have to be surprised when lots of traders gamble here because human being have that zeal of making huge money in a very much and little time. Forex is very risky and here if one is not careful enough, there is every chance of losing their investment in a little time. We should plan well and know for sure how we should work hard and learn to reach our goals on this business in the right way.
    Yes and when we have this zeal to make huge money in short time most time it could make us blow our trading account easily, forex trading is a risky business, we must be patience and be discipline before we can survive in trading forex, if we have the zeal to become rich over night we can lose all our investment easily, to be successful we need real goals.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 8
    I think am a gambler in this business, if am trading as a trader I believe I won't be experiencing loss every month, I gamble with my bonus that is why I lose it easily, I trade guessing most of the time that is why I lose my bonus easily more than anyone, am a gambler and there is no doubt about it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    Gambling will sure be the very wrong trading decision for a trader aspiring to become his own boss and make it in this business. I choose not to gamble in this trade but make sure I learn and develop the right skills which will help me on minimizing loss and following the right process to learn and improve in the correct process.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 8
    A gambler will never achieve success in this trade because forex is not gambling the more we gamble with our capital the more easier we'll lose our capital, forex is not gambling but many of us gamble with our money, I think I gamble in the market too because I guess to trade always that is why I lose easily.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    i think gamblers do not depend on just news because news trading is professional way of trading, we all should use some good management and use news and technical way also which can avoid us from losing some money, this can be beneficial for us and save us from big loss also, gambler just depend on luck not on news etc

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]Dear brother
    Forex Trading and cleverness trade is different from the normal trade trade trade Forex trading based on technical analysis and basic reading and history as it is not guaranteed 100% profit on each transaction, but really a skilled than profit losses as he calculated the loss before gain[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelv View Post
    I think am a gambler in this business, if am trading as a trader I believe I won't be experiencing loss every month, I gamble with my bonus that is why I lose it easily, I trade guessing most of the time that is why I lose my bonus easily more than anyone, am a gambler and there is no doubt about it.
    Well, you can correct your mistakes as it is never too late, since you can openly admit to the mistakes you have been doing, I think the next other thing is looking for ways to correct it and make sure you don't make such mistakes again, then you can watch your self improve to being a good profitable trader, though it will take time but it worth it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    I think am not a trader at all, because the way am trading forex market, is not the way to go about it at all, the more reason am loosing in forex trade is because am not a trader but a gambler in forex and which very bad, so there is a need for me to learn this business to understand it better to trade rather than gamble in forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    I am a trader and that I have always known, though most at times because of the lack of knowledge and trading skills, I have got to learn that your emotions could make you make a while lot of mistakes when trading but still let it be known that no matter what, it is so much important to have a much better proper trading discipline to avoid gambling.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast