Five fundamental truth you must know before trade
Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Five fundamental truth you must know before trade

Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Five fundamental truth you must know before trade

As we know forex business is always full of so many risk and we should always be alert and educated for the forex trading. We must remember that if we want to make the great success in the forex market then we must always have the good ability to understand the market direction. If we will learn this art then we will be able to make the great profit in the forex market.

Five fundamental truth.

1.Anything can happen.

Being a good trader first of all we must have to keep in mind that in the forex market any moment anything can be happened so we must always be ready to face every change and challenge in the forex market.

2. Never think about the future.

While making trade in the forex market in the present we should never pay our focus on thinking about the future indication as this can surely affect our trading style and we should always pay focus on the present market more than future happenings.

3. Wining and losing

This is the naked reality of the forex market if someone is gaining the money in the market then there is someone who is losing the money in the forex market. So we must never be dis heart ever.

4. Indication with indicator

We should always make the deep study of the forex market and more than all we should always make the good use of the indicator in order to get the proper indication about the forex market.

5.Cash every moment in the market

We should just make the every trade with the trust and we should always make the good cash of the forex time and that is why we should make the active role in the trade and cash the every moment in the forex market.

Not allowed!
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    I don't want to trade with the trading attitude of any thing can happen, with that been said I don't like trading with the fundamental approach, because I want to be more certain with that I am doing. You can not rely on the news calendar for you decision making and even when the impact is said to be high on news release we might experience nothing.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    I don't want to trade with the mindset of anything can happen in forex market, of course this have really drag me to huge loss in forex market, trading forex with such mindset is not good at all, forex market is unpredictable and anything can happen but it will make you take risk of which you don't have the intention of taken.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    I don't want to trade with the mindset of anything can happen in forex market, of course this have really drag me to huge loss in forex market, trading forex with such mindset is not good at all, forex market is unpredictable and anything can happen but it will make you take risk of which you don't have the intention of taken.
    That is the point I am also trying to make, when we approach the market with that kind of mindset then we are in for a big loss as we will be gambling with our money too. But if we are disciplined and have learned and understand how the market works. I am sure success can be achieved with forex trading. Trading is a risky business though but yet there are profitable traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    we can cash every moment but this can be after huge experience, i think after experience also we can't predict accurately because we can't predict market always and this can't be true for us, so make sure you are learning properly after some expereience can be good, but trade always with breaks continues can't give profit

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 17
    Yeah your five truth are really good because whenever we enter in market then no one know about market movement exact. We are not think about future or market shape that market is now move more down because may be its bounce back to again move towards the top of market. No one in this business confirm that where market is going.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I don't agree that we don't have to think about the future, but I think we have to think about the future, because we have to think what will be the possible out come in forex trading. If we think the possible out come when we are trading then we will have more successful trades. Forex trading is a risky business We need to think if we are doing the right thing or not.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    In this kind of trade marketing anything could be happen in any time. in online trading market system if someone think about future too much then it might be difficult for him to do trading because anytime market can goes up on the other hand it could go down with in a short time. we shouldn't think too much about future but we should learn about indication by using indicator and believes in mind that anything could happen no matter what it could be loss or profit.it one loss his cash then other person gain profit. so we should think about it too much.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    i think that fundamental analysis is most important for trading business. Firstly i think that best truth is to see daily news about the forex and read different books. Also see different ideas about the forex business of different people. When different people have different ideas and strategies then we gain more knowledge about the forex business. So fundamental analysis play important role for trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    And also another one I will want us to know is that we can no make that fast amount of money from the market therefore we need not to look in making fast money from the market, we need to be patient and ensure that we have practiced and understand our trading strategy. Furthermore, if we loss I think we chose to because there are more ways to succeeding.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast