Five fundamental truth you must know before trade - Page 5
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Five fundamental truth you must know before trade

Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Five fundamental truth you must know before trade

As we know forex business is always full of so many risk and we should always be alert and educated for the forex trading. We must remember that if we want to make the great success in the forex market then we must always have the good ability to understand the market direction. If we will learn this art then we will be able to make the great profit in the forex market.

Five fundamental truth.

1.Anything can happen.

Being a good trader first of all we must have to keep in mind that in the forex market any moment anything can be happened so we must always be ready to face every change and challenge in the forex market.

2. Never think about the future.

While making trade in the forex market in the present we should never pay our focus on thinking about the future indication as this can surely affect our trading style and we should always pay focus on the present market more than future happenings.

3. Wining and losing

This is the naked reality of the forex market if someone is gaining the money in the market then there is someone who is losing the money in the forex market. So we must never be dis heart ever.

4. Indication with indicator

We should always make the deep study of the forex market and more than all we should always make the good use of the indicator in order to get the proper indication about the forex market.

5.Cash every moment in the market

We should just make the every trade with the trust and we should always make the good cash of the forex time and that is why we should make the active role in the trade and cash the every moment in the forex market.

Not allowed!
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    If you are not winning in a trade, it is possible to loss, thus that is the need of good market understanding and analysis making. If those things are in place I am sure they will help traders to making the right trading choice. A lot of people has lost their money in the past. Truth about forex trading is that the ultimate way to success is having a strategy.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    It is not every trader that we make use of indicator in trading and I will never accept that as part of fundamental truth that must be known before trade. I trade without using indicators and I make money quite well, it is not the indicators that gives profits in forex trading , it is the knowledge possessed by the trader himself. I know that some are making good use of indicators and they have good profits to showcase for this
    You are right, indicators itself wouldn't directly give you money, if there can, then everybody in the world will be a trader and everybody will depend on such indicators for sure money, it is your knowledge about the market that will give you money, indicators will only help you to have an understanding of the current market condition

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    You are right, indicators itself wouldn't directly give you money, if there can, then everybody in the world will be a trader and everybody will depend on such indicators for sure money, it is your knowledge about the market that will give you money, indicators will only help you to have an understanding of the current market condition
    Indicators are so much important when trading, because it tells on the movement of the market. I see the indicator as tools so I am not among those that will blame indicators when they are not able to make money from the market. Ultimately when the indicator has been used the right way as it should be used it will so much help traders to make the right analysis decisions, if to buy or sell.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    I think these are the true effect of trading in this market because if we make trade without having basic knowledge or these basic information then we may face problems if we have idea in advance then i feel we get the positive results from our deal with market and we can work in right direction .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Yes in the forex market anything can happen but what we do today will determine how bright our future in forex trading will be that's why we need to learn how to trade forex now anything can happen but if we did learn and understand this business very well before trading bad things won't happen to us so easily we will be on winning side most time that's why we should learn and understand forex well before trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jiji View Post
    Yes in the forex market anything can happen but what we do today will determine how bright our future in forex trading will be that's why we need to learn how to trade forex now anything can happen but if we did learn and understand this business very well before trading bad things won't happen to us so easily we will be on winning side most time that's why we should learn and understand forex well before trading.
    Forex market surely is big and anything can happen without a doubt in here. But that is actually very interesting and as long you possess a good way to determine your own future, the potential in here will be limitless too. We need to always learn the market faster and better in order to become a pro in here. Bad things will happen once you do not watch the market properly.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    I think Money management is the most important reason of loosing. Because without Money Management you can loose all your profit with just 1 trade. Its not matter how much you make profit but Its matter at the end of the day how much you loose.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled777 View Post
    I think Money management is the most important reason of loosing. Because without Money Management you can loose all your profit with just 1 trade. Its not matter how much you make profit but Its matter at the end of the day how much you loose.
    Yes traders needs to make sure that they are applying money and risk management to the way they are trading, if a trader wants to make money and succeed, money management is so much important because with that, a trader will get to develop good trading ability and efforts to trading. Money and risk management is important.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    Yes traders needs to make sure that they are applying money and risk management to the way they are trading, if a trader wants to make money and succeed, money management is so much important because with that, a trader will get to develop good trading ability and efforts to trading. Money and risk management is important.
    When i started forex, there was nobody that can tell me the right truth about the use of the money and risk management and i suffered much for that lack of knowledge, and the traders of these days are not really grabbing the truth now because they see it so easy. Things should be done well and well protected in trading before traders is successful.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    fandamental are good trading if we have good knowledge about fandamental then we can easily understand market because fandamental for good then technical this is my own experience for fundamntal we can use many website so we can get update easily and can use them so use this way i am sure this is best.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast