Five fundamental truth you must know before trade - Page 2
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Five fundamental truth you must know before trade

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Five fundamental truth you must know before trade

As we know forex business is always full of so many risk and we should always be alert and educated for the forex trading. We must remember that if we want to make the great success in the forex market then we must always have the good ability to understand the market direction. If we will learn this art then we will be able to make the great profit in the forex market.

Five fundamental truth.

1.Anything can happen.

Being a good trader first of all we must have to keep in mind that in the forex market any moment anything can be happened so we must always be ready to face every change and challenge in the forex market.

2. Never think about the future.

While making trade in the forex market in the present we should never pay our focus on thinking about the future indication as this can surely affect our trading style and we should always pay focus on the present market more than future happenings.

3. Wining and losing

This is the naked reality of the forex market if someone is gaining the money in the market then there is someone who is losing the money in the forex market. So we must never be dis heart ever.

4. Indication with indicator

We should always make the deep study of the forex market and more than all we should always make the good use of the indicator in order to get the proper indication about the forex market.

5.Cash every moment in the market

We should just make the every trade with the trust and we should always make the good cash of the forex time and that is why we should make the active role in the trade and cash the every moment in the forex market.

Not allowed!
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammadasjad View Post
    i think that fundamental analysis is most important for trading business. Firstly i think that best truth is to see daily news about the forex and read different books. Also see different ideas about the forex business of different people. When different people have different ideas and strategies then we gain more knowledge about the forex business. So fundamental analysis play important role for trading.
    Well, the market will actually work differently for traders, with that been said, a trader is to learn and understand the best way for him. When I was new I do also think that knowing the fundamental trading procedure will really add to me being able to make money consistently from the market, but I was wrong about that . Now I realise that learning covers it all.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Sure I go with the fact that anything can happen in forex and this is one truth traders must be very prepared for to avoid making imperfect decisions that could easily cause loss for a trader. It's wise to understand this market and start on time to make good trading plans that will sure improve our means of earning well with this trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    All these are the good truth which all trader should know about this business, this is a good thing which all trader will have to be handling with precisions, they will have to be very careful and doing trading appropriately. Also, the forex trading needs the complete trading system of a trader, this is not going to be avoided by the serious traders.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    All these are the good truth which all trader should know about this business, this is a good thing which all trader will have to be handling with precisions, they will have to be very careful and doing trading appropriately. Also, the forex trading needs the complete trading system of a trader, this is not going to be avoided by the serious traders.
    I think that most of the times we traders have got power on what can happen in the market so therefore we need to actually learn so as we have a good profitable happenings in the business. Aside from that I agree to every other point made here. Furthermore it is a business which will give to us profits, depending on the skills we have attained.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by adeelyaz View Post
    2. Never think about the future.
    never think about the future, this is good statements, then we have to avoid to trade to guess or predict for the future, but only to follow the market with analyze them first, the main important thing here that traders need to have good discipline to obey the rules, if we can not validate our analysis better to wait for next moments and never predict it then we can minimize the risk from loses,
    very important for traders just enter the market with good reasons then they have good better percentages for winning

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I think that most of the times we traders have got power on what can happen in the market so therefore we need to actually learn so as we have a good profitable happenings in the business. Aside from that I agree to every other point made here. Furthermore it is a business which will give to us profits, depending on the skills we have attained.
    With better understanding of this business you can have better predictions. For beginners, for understanding this business it is best to practice on demo account. Even Forex can be called easy business if you have already become a successful trader and knos how to make good profits by taking calculated risks.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    I have always known that forex trading is about two things, that it is either I win or I loss, but if I want to win then I have to do the right thing else I will loss. Trading is a business that I will become better depending on the efforts I have added to it. None the less. The professional trader losses some times so that is the nature of the business and should be seen that way.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    if we can make good analysis, enter the market easily with make profit or loses and close it without involve the emotion, then we have already to be a trader who know the right timing to make decision, and not as an executor who just do buying and selling but only want to make profit but can not accept loses, we have to trade with good reasons behind decision then we know how to recover them

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    I have always known that forex trading is about two things, that it is either I win or I loss, but if I want to win then I have to do the right thing else I will loss. Trading is a business that I will become better depending on the efforts I have added to it. None the less. The professional trader losses some times so that is the nature of the business and should be seen that way.
    It is the market of winning or losing truly, and the best that could happen to any trader is to make sure that they are really experienced about this business, and be using what they know to their advantage, and this is going to make sure that the market is making money for the trader as it is supposed to be done.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 13
    These are belong to market results because by follow this we know market truth like anything will happen in market anytime and market is full of cash , so every safe strategy have some risk also we are never 100% sure about market trend we have to get more and more knowledge about prices and about market movement so we capture better price for trade .

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast