Five fundamental truth you must know before trade - Page 27
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Five fundamental truth you must know before trade

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Five fundamental truth you must know before trade

As we know forex business is always full of so many risk and we should always be alert and educated for the forex trading. We must remember that if we want to make the great success in the forex market then we must always have the good ability to understand the market direction. If we will learn this art then we will be able to make the great profit in the forex market.

Five fundamental truth.

1.Anything can happen.

Being a good trader first of all we must have to keep in mind that in the forex market any moment anything can be happened so we must always be ready to face every change and challenge in the forex market.

2. Never think about the future.

While making trade in the forex market in the present we should never pay our focus on thinking about the future indication as this can surely affect our trading style and we should always pay focus on the present market more than future happenings.

3. Wining and losing

This is the naked reality of the forex market if someone is gaining the money in the market then there is someone who is losing the money in the forex market. So we must never be dis heart ever.

4. Indication with indicator

We should always make the deep study of the forex market and more than all we should always make the good use of the indicator in order to get the proper indication about the forex market.

5.Cash every moment in the market

We should just make the every trade with the trust and we should always make the good cash of the forex time and that is why we should make the active role in the trade and cash the every moment in the forex market.

Not allowed!
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    Forex trading is one of the best business, there is no easier way to succeeding. Never let any one sell to you any trading strategy saying to you that it is the best because the best trading strategy only work for the traders who has taken the good time to learn and master the money and risk management that they should use with it.
    Forex is not easy as you are saying and every trader need to have to work with the strategy they want to earn with. So those who have the skills will earn money here and those who are not so skilled will lose money, So we should make best efforts to build these skills and correct our mistakes. This is the only way that will help us to stay long in Forex to earn good amount of profits.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGHTYRAMESH View Post
    Forex is not easy as you are saying and every trader need to have to work with the strategy they want to earn with. So those who have the skills will earn money here and those who are not so skilled will lose money, So we should make best efforts to build these skills and correct our mistakes. This is the only way that will help us to stay long in Forex to earn good amount of profits.
    With the demo account we can learn any thing we feel like learning, we can know more to the market and have a good concept of trading. One of the truth I will like to add is that, you can not become successful trader in forex market when you don't have time to learn from the demo account, you will only get confused and loss more.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]The Forex market tends to have good learning and a lot of experience that comes through trading
    And abide by the rules of Forex well and must take into account every trader in Forex that trading depends on the identification of support and ingredients
    The format is repeating itself and Forex is heavily influenced by news, supply and demand
    The trader must take into consideration that commitment to stop loss and goal
    Definitely a win[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    One of those things to be known is that, we can make money from the market, but not as quick as we need. That way one has to also know that it is not true that scalping will make us that money we will be needing to become successful, it promises fast money, but one should ask, if true then why are there many people losing their money to the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by adeelyaz View Post
    .Anything can happen.
    This is so true about the market and if we have this at the back of our mind i think it will make us a better trade.This also means that when we make any loss,we will be able to control our emotions and never let that to kill the spirit of determination which is in us.My best advice is to be well prepared and to trade with confidence no matter how uncertain the market is,as long as you are sure of your strategies,i feel you can make it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by adeelyaz View Post
    5.Cash every moment in the market

We should just make the every trade with the trust and we should always make the good cash of the forex time and that is why we should make the active role in the trade and cash the every moment in the forex market.
    what do you mean by this? i'm sorry i don't really get to it. from what i understand about this, we must make good use of our profits everytime we won the trades and withdraw them directly from our account so we can leave it with default balance and profits come to our wallet. is that what you mean? or you probably want to say other things like cash in every moment in market means to you that we must take all the market opportunities without doubts and hesitation. which one is way sensible to you sir?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    in fundamental analysis best truth is market movement is so fast then at this when we place any trade then we have big risk of losing and gaining money. t this stage we required more and more big analysis about the forex business fundamental analysis. But when we have good fundamental analysis then i hope we gain good money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammadasjad View Post
    at this stage we required more and more big analysis about the forex business fundamental analysis. But when we have good fundamental analysis then i hope we gain good money.
    making analysis using fundamentals is very hard because market mover economic data are not easy to get for the average trader, for example, Bloomberg terminal subscription cost around $3000 per month. they are very expensive, making analysis with technical indicators are much easier to do and they are easily accessible.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    making analysis using fundamentals is very hard because market mover economic data are not easy to get for the average trader, for example, Bloomberg terminal subscription cost around $3000 per month. they are very expensive, making analysis with technical indicators are much easier to do and they are easily accessible.
    Some sees it as being simple and even profitable so they use it. I like to trade the simple way, that way I will advice that traders don't follow trading method they are not good at or which ha been making them loss their money, one has to always use a trading strategy that has been confirmed on the demo account to be working actually.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    Some sees it as being simple and even profitable so they use it. I like to trade the simple way, that way I will advice that traders don't follow trading method they are not good at or which ha been making them loss their money, one has to always use a trading strategy that has been confirmed on the demo account to be working actually.
    The only thing that will make traders not to be good with trading methods is when they have not learned and master the trading strategy. but with more practice comes more learning and market understanding. There are a lot to be learned about forex trading business. don't invest what you can not afford losing and we have to always invest in the demo account first to practice and see how it works.

Not allowed!

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast