Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: OIL

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 9

OIL

WTI crude oil escaped from the range of the flat with the boundaries 54,00-52,30. As we can see price momentum pierced at the time the support 52.00, and significantly deepened 51st figure, most likely due to a decrease in quotations on the black gold is to strengthen the position of the US currency. In terms of technical analysis is now as spent the first wave, you probably will emerge the second correction to around 52.00 if the rebound will happen, it certainly will continue to decline in the third wave all to the same 50.00.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    WTI traded in the black by about 0.85% .In mainly due to some weakening of the US dollar. Also supporting oil still has a large decrease in production by manufacturers. Further grew unfortunately limited the increase in crude oil inventories in the United States. According to Brent crude during the day is expected to continue the upward trend. Possible reversal point is at $ 55.45 per barrel. I'll buy above this mark with targets at 56.35 and $ 56.85 $ .Po different scenario oil starts to fall in price and will go below $ 55.45, then open the way to levels of $ 55 and $ 54.85 per barrel.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Oil as a result of yesterday's growth has been able to break through the resistance level at 53.48, while the volume during a break of this level were relatively high, indicating that further includes the largest bulls in a position so that the priority of my purchase, so oil today will continue to wait growth began to goals at the next level of resistance 54.05.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Oil as a result of yesterday's growth has been able to break through the resistance level at 54.07, while the volume during a break of this level were relatively high, indicating that further includes the largest bulls in a position so that the priority of my purchase, so the pair today will continue to wait growth to the objectives at the next level of resistance 54.93.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Oil during yesterday's decline could reach the support level at 53.49, but to break it and did not work, although volumes were high enough that the background of the subsequent growth looks like a weakness on the part of the bears, so that the priority of my purchase, so oil today I will wait for further growth to the objectives at the next level of resistance 54.50.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Oil able to break through the resistance level at 54.59, however, to consolidate above this level and did not work, although volumes were high enough that the background of the ensuing reduction looks like a weakness on the part of the bulls, so that the priority of my sales, so by couples today will be waiting reduce to the objectives at the next level of support 53.95.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Oil might consider this situation as a predisposition to continue the descent after the repulsion of the latter the nearest high or resistance level at around 54.92, so the suggestion of its further movement is possible to consider the direction of the fall of prices. Forecast reduction this may correspond to at the moment, many signals indicating to the south side and another as the starting position of the likely closer their crossing from top to bottom in the following passage.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Oil as a result of today's growth has been able to break through the resistance level at 54.14, while the volume during a break of this level were relatively high, indicating that further includes the largest bulls in a position so that the priority of my purchase, so the oil now will wait for further growth to the objectives at the next level of resistance 54.59.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Oil in the course of yesterday's growth has been able to break through the resistance level at 54.36, however, to consolidate above this level and did not work, although volumes were high enough that the background of the ensuing reduction looks like a weakness from the bulls, so that the priority of my sales, so oil today will be waiting reduce to the objectives at the next level of support 53.76.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Oil quotes Brent crude show a positive trend. Support for the implementation of the oil has the OPEC countries agreed to cut oil production. A further oil output growth is limited data on stocks expectation from US Department of Energy. By Brent crude oil during the day I expect moderate price growth. Estimated pivot point is at the level of $ 56 per barrel. I'll buy above this mark with targets at 56.85 and $ 57.15 $ .Po alternative scenario of Brent crude oil will resume falling and will go below $ 56, then open the way to levels of $ 55.85 and $ 55.65 per barrel.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast