OIL - Page 3
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: OIL

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 9

OIL

WTI crude oil escaped from the range of the flat with the boundaries 54,00-52,30. As we can see price momentum pierced at the time the support 52.00, and significantly deepened 51st figure, most likely due to a decrease in quotations on the black gold is to strengthen the position of the US currency. In terms of technical analysis is now as spent the first wave, you probably will emerge the second correction to around 52.00 if the rebound will happen, it certainly will continue to decline in the third wave all to the same 50.00.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    OIL yesterday actively tested the support level at 48.07, but it failed to break through, although the volumes during the test of this level were quite high, which, in the absence of further decline, looks like a weakness on the part of bears, so I have a priority in buying, therefore From oil today I will wait for growth to the targets at the nearest resistance level at 49.30.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Oil has rebounded from a three-month low, investors resumed purchases of hydrocarbons at lower prices. For Brent crude oil, I look forward to continuing the upward movement. The prospective reversal point is at $ 51 per barrel. I will buy above this mark with target levels of $ 52.55 and $ 53.25. Under the alternative scenario, oil will resume its decline and go below $ 51, then oil can go down to levels of $ 50.75 and $ 50.55 per barrel.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Oil tested the support level at 48.37, but it failed to break through, although the volumes during the test of this level were quite high, which, in the absence of further decline, looks like weakness on the part of bears, so in priority I have purchases , Therefore from oil today I will wait for growth to the targets at the nearest resistance level of 50.11.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 18
    Oil after yesterday's corrective growth today, is fluttering at the upper boundary of the descending channel for TF N4. With its breakdown, it is possible to raise to resistance 50.00, with new attempts to reduce. Otherwise, we should expect a decrease to support 48.43 and 46.87, with subsequent growth. But so far I doubt that the price of oil will go from the current position to overfishing.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    OIL after a good regrowth and touching the level of 49.60 rolled down within the second corrective wave to 48.70 and now it seems like it is starting to adjust for one more upward impulse to about the area of very strong resistance 51.50 but for buyers at the moment the main The task is to break through and consolidate above 50.00 then growth will go much easier. So in the medium term, I still consider buying oil, and the weakness of the US dollar gives a good incentive for the growth of quotations for oil.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Oil expected all the same, went to the southern rebound from the upper border of the channel, but the chart reaching the middle of the channel went into lateral traffic, it was necessary to go out on the breakeven, now we come to the lower border of this channel (touch point 48.55) at this price I will open Purchase in the hope of retreat.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Oil last week as a result of growth was able to reach the level of resistance at 49.11, but it failed to break through, although the volumes during the test of this level passed high enough that against the background of the subsequent decline looks like weakness from the bulls, so in priority Me of sale, therefore from oil in the upcoming week I will wait for further reduction to the targets at the nearest support level 47.13.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    OIL is in a narrow range of consolidation, where as a local resistance area stands at $ 49.21 per barrel, the local support level is located at around $ 48.59 per barrel. The formation of a corrective structure in growth is considered, subject to breakdown and fixing of the price above the level of 49.21 with the first target in the area of the key resistance level 51.26.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Oil slightly increased in price. This is mainly due to the general fall of the US dollar amid disappointment with the outcome of the Fed meeting. Some support for oil was provided by data on the reduction of crude oil reserves in the United States. Pressure on oil quotes has a worldwide growth in oil production. On this instrument, at the next end, I expect the continuation of the upward movement. The prospective reversal point is at the level of $ 48 per barrel. I will buy above this mark with target levels of $ 50 and $ 50.55. Under an alternative scenario, oil will resume its decline and go below $ 48, then oil may drop to $ 47.55 and $ 46.85 a barrel.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Oil today is slowly slipping down, breaking through the support of 48.43 and moving in the descending hourly channel. A rapid rebound is possible at the intersection of the boundaries of the hour and week channels, with a subsequent rise to a significant resistance of 50.0, with breakdown and consolidation above which the rise to levels 51.56 and 53.12 will resume, with attempts to reduce.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast