OIL - Page 2
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: OIL

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 9

OIL

WTI crude oil escaped from the range of the flat with the boundaries 54,00-52,30. As we can see price momentum pierced at the time the support 52.00, and significantly deepened 51st figure, most likely due to a decrease in quotations on the black gold is to strengthen the position of the US currency. In terms of technical analysis is now as spent the first wave, you probably will emerge the second correction to around 52.00 if the rebound will happen, it certainly will continue to decline in the third wave all to the same 50.00.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    OIL Possible predisposition to consider the continuation of the descent after the last pushing away from the nearest high or resistance level at around 54.40, so further progress it may be the direction of the fall of prices. Predictions of this decline may correspond to signals indicating performance in the southern side and also began crossing position from top to bottom with a probable subsequent extension.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Oil has reached the lowest point or level on the monthly time frame which is at 33.50, therefore I am expecting the price to go up, though on the way up there will be some obstacles and pull back. Furthermore, on the lower time frame there will be buying opportunity, whilst on the daily chart the market is on a ranging movement.

Oil.jpg

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Oil continues to be within the converging triangle, right up to the lower edge of finished off a little and started to grow. When approaching the resistance level of 54.50 and the upper bound of the triangle, will try to sell. But in general, for planning medium-term prospects, it is necessary for the sample and the output boundary of the triangle.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Oil last week as a result of reduction could break through the support level at 53.00, but consolidate below this level and did not work, although volumes were high enough that the background of the subsequent growth looks like a weakness to bear sides, so that the priority of my purchases so the oil will now wait for growth to the objectives at the next level of resistance 53.46.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    OIL continues to fly in the hourly rising channel, being near the level of 53.12. When fastening above it, it is possible to rise to resistances of 53.51 - 53.90, with new attempts to reduce. The alternative is to decrease from the current position to support 52.74 - 52.34, with subsequent jumps.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    OIL is traded in negative territory. Pressure on the black gold had data from the American Petroleum Institute, judging by which in the US there is a significant increase in crude oil reserves. Also, the price of oil is declining due to the strengthening of the US dollar. For Brent oil, I expect the continuation of the downward movement. The prospective reversal point is at the level of $ 56 per barrel. I will sell below this mark with target levels of $ 54.85 and $ 54.55. Undoubtedly, an alternative scenario is possible in which oil will resume growth in price and leave above $ 56, then the path to the levels of $ 56.35 and $ 56.75 will open Per barrel.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Oil able to break through the level of support at 51.33, while volumes during the breakdown of this level and the subsequent decline were quite high, which indicates the further entry of large bears in the position, so in priority I have sales, so from oil today I will wait for further reduction to the targets at the nearest support level of 49.80.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    OIL continued to decline yesterday, during which the level of support was broken through at 50.11, while volumes during the breakdown of this level were quite high, which indicates the further entry of large bears in the position, so in priority I have sales, therefore, from oil Today I will wait for further reduction to the targets at the nearest support level of 48.59.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    OIL on Friday continued its decline and reached the support level of 48.43, coming also close to the lower boundary of the hour channel. From the current positions, a corrective rise to resistances of 50.00 and 51.56 may begin, with new attempts to reduce. Otherwise, the decline will continue to levels 46.87 and 45.31, with new attempts to grow from them.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Oil is under pressure from an increase in crude oil reserves and production growth in the US. For this tool during the day, I expect a correction up after a significant drop last week. The prospective reversal point is at $ 51 per barrel. I will buy above this mark with target levels of $ 51.95 and $ 52.45. Undoubtedly, an alternative scenario is possible in which Brent crude oil will continue to fall in price and go below $ 51, then the path to the levels of $ 50.55 and $ 50 will open, $ 25 per barrel.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast