Europe vs USA

Thread: Europe vs USA

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Question Europe vs USA

i think trading with all sessions may be so risky in my opinion because the price is going crazy so what is the best session to trade with ?? do you prefer to trade with the European session or the american session ??

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well it all depends on the market condition,I only trade when I see an opportunity, weather its during the European season or the us season, what am looking for is an opportunity, no matter the season I observe it,but if I were to still choose a preferred trading season I'll choose the European season because news tends to affect the technical analysis during us season expecially when there's an up coming news event.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    i think trading with all sessions may be so risky in my opinion because the price is going crazy so what is the best session to trade with ?? do you prefer to trade with the European session or the american session ??
    Well dear both sessions are good for us in forex trading market. I earn a lot of pips by trading in these sessions but use of stop loss and take profit is essential for us for our forex career. Without using stop loss in trading, we will face much loss and even blows of trading account very quickly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Both sessions are great and gives us much money. I am traded in only these two sessions . These are very volatile sessions which means there movement is fastest than that of other trading sessions and it is the big reason why majority of the traders loves to trade in these sessions but our trade should be sensible. Blind trade will gives us much loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I am from India and as per Indian standard time I have seen at 12.30 pm and 7 pm market goes highly volatile and witness some good momentum.
    It is the opening hour of Europe and USA equity market respectively, so most of time either I trade during those time or else just place pending order so that price will be executed during that time.
    So trade in small lot in those time fr your own safety.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    all sessions are good for trading and this depends on the pairs used for trading, all yes pairs are good for trading during asian session and all eurpoian pairs are good in eurpoian sessions, so each session is good for trading, and each trader trade in the preferable sessions for him according to the pairs he trades with, just he needs to know the conditions of each pair for good trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 16
    I love to work in both these session because its very volatile and you can work with it easily if you have enough experience and i think the best time depands on trader they want to choose because every traders strategy is different and they worklk with there own plan.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    I think that the most important sessions of the trading are these two periods of trading . and of course we have to think of the tools which we may use in order to make the best use of the market . and the best use of the trading options . also we must get a high concentrate on the cross period of the two sessions

Not allowed!