Page 1 of 62 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading GBP USD

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Trading GBP USD

Screenshot_2017-02-07-19-40-51.jpg
    Today the GBPUSD fell sharply and have managed to correct 50% of the height of 1.2707 and low 1.1984
    I think this pair will continue to rise and rise very wise if we put a buy above 1.2380 with an initial target at 1.2560

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 17
    Yeah you say right and its move exact you say about this pair. Now its range on 1.2510 and I think now its time to move more below of this pair because its not cross the 1.2550 level previous two days. its bounce from very low level but now its move flat. Now we must need to wait for breakout in any direction its next movement.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Trading gbp/usd is good and i see your chart you enter good trades in market. In start i also trade in gbp/usd pair and eur/usd pair and it is good for me and i will earn handsome income from these two pairs, so first of all your analysis is most important thing to enter the trades in forex market...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 73
    Gbp/usd is a pair I love trading in most cases. The nature of this pair in a volatile level is high and this is a pair that can give you consistent earnings when you have a good trading system. Forex sure remains a good means for us to earn well and with the right trading a trader can enjoy so much more in this business as they plan for the best.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    So what kind of thread is this actually? I would suggest thread creator to make a regular post in the thread and you can explain about the regular technical analysis and you current trading conditions of the market here in this forum. its really great to see that members are posting here, but we need more talk, analysis, about the Gbp/Usd Pair.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 20
    You are very right brother because GBP/USD is drop nicely but after drop its bounce back to up side and make new high level but its now again goes down toward the support level. I think every down movement is good chance for us to buy this pair because now its trend is changed and its up more in this month.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i like this pair so much i think it is a good pair for daily trading and to have the best return daily so i like to scalp this pair so much in order to make the best profits as possible from trading so i think it is the best way for any type of trading strategy in order to have the best return .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Screenshot_2017-02-12-20-25-19.jpg
    in trading Friday the pair is trying to test the area of ​​61.8% of the increase 1.2345 to 1.2577 on H4 well I hope the pair will test the top side of 1.2577 and if the pair fails then fell rapidly to test the area of ​​1.2400 so selling will be better in the range of 1.2525 with stop loss at 1.2585 and Take profit at 1.2430

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshot_2017-02-12-21-01-44.jpg

I hope this couple will be back in a decline to test the 61.8% Fibo at 1.2265 on a scale Daily for it is advisable to sell at below 1.2577 and this week the pair will return at least the decline to test 1.2300

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    i like this pair so much i think it is a good pair for daily trading and to have the best return daily so i like to scalp this pair so much in order to make the best profits as possible from trading so i think it is the best way for any type of trading strategy in order to have the best return .
    GBP/USd will surely provide good return but the risk is very high to trade GBP/USD at the current condition too. All traders need to know about the risk properly in trading them before using them for a real trade too in here. It is not like we can only get the best return from here but we need to properly understand the risk in each trade we are about to take too as we trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    GBP/USd will surely provide good return but the risk is very high to trade GBP/USD at the current condition too. All traders need to know about the risk properly in trading them before using them for a real trade too in here. It is not like we can only get the best return from here but we need to properly understand the risk in each trade we are about to take too as we trade.
    you are right, in my opinion is how to capitalize on the opportunity as possible to the risk as small as possible so I guess we have to go on point2 where he will do a turnaround and continue Treen, I think the pair is still in vogue bear and when it bears take over. sell now and place a stop loss at 1.2590

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 62 123451151 ... LastLast