Trading GBP USD - Page 61
Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 642

Thread: Trading GBP USD

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    9
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Trading GBP USD

    Attachment 18180
    Today the GBPUSD fell sharply and have managed to correct 50% of the height of 1.2707 and low 1.1984
    I think this pair will continue to rise and rise very wise if we put a buy above 1.2380 with an initial target at 1.2560

    Not allowed!

  2. #601
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    8,220
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Firstly, i will like to commend GBPUSD, it is such a beautiful pair that is working with all trading strategies. I said that because i have never seen the trading strategy that is not working well for the GBPUSD, that is a great attributes for this pair. Traders can get to trade the GBPUSD with more of the breakout strategy, that is what i know that can be more promising to traders working with it.
    No need of even recommending it, due to it is already known to be one of the majors, and when we download any of our trading MT4, we get to see that the pair is also among the default pairs that we are going to have. This means that the trader will have a good trade when they have used the pair adequately. Trading needs a good means of making analysis, once the trader has gotten to make the good quality analysis, then the better they can trade.

    Not allowed!


  3. #602
    Trader Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,692
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    No need of even recommending it, due to it is already known to be one of the majors, and when we download any of our trading MT4, we get to see that the pair is also among the default pairs that we are going to have. This means that the trader will have a good trade when they have used the pair adequately. Trading needs a good means of making analysis, once the trader has gotten to make the good quality analysis, then the better they can trade.
    This is a major pair, not only the major pair, it is the top 2 major pair in the market, that is the reason for seeing it immediately we download our trading platform of mt4, that makes it very important. Not only that, GBPUSD is a very good pair for trading, that is why i like it, you can trade support and resistance strategies with it accurately, and this will bring success to the trader that use it with good strategy.

    Not allowed!

  4. #603
    Trader pajero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Picking up Miracles
    Posts
    1,713
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    ne of the major pairs that are often used for trading is GBP / USD, because the range of this pair is large enough to have the opportunity to provide large profits every day compared to other major pairs, so it's not surprising that the GBP / USD pair is widely used by traders both beginners and experienced

    Not allowed!

  5. #604
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,129
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    Lets take note that it takes a whole lot of learning before the trader can actually get to become successful, this means that, trading generally needs a good strategy, the main reason why I did learned about the price action trading strategy is because with the price action trading strategy, I could make use of any pairs which I want to trade with, they are all going to be profitable in terms of trading support and resistance.

    Not allowed!

  6. #605
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    GBP USD is currently going down and it seems this is a retracement because the trend is up when the market ended last week, or maybe this retracement is as a result of the non farm payroll that made price to go up, that is always expected because anything that makes price to move very fast means we should expect a retracement immediately, that is not strange to people that understand price action.

    Not allowed!

  7. #606
    Trader Azis Muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,514
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    GBP USD is currently going down and it seems this is a retracement because the trend is up when the market ended last week, or maybe this retracement is as a result of the non farm payroll that made price to go up, that is always expected because anything that makes price to move very fast means we should expect a retracement immediately, that is not strange to people that understand price action.
    Exercise caution when trading with any pairs that related to GBP because this currency remains weak and seems controlled by other major currencies. Pound is awaiting for confirmation from Brexit conclusions which I think it is a never ending drama and people there are struggling not to dismiss from EU because people will face all the disadvantages because U.K. is all around Europe Nations. Let us just hope for the best for that country and focus on what market is trying to tell us.

    Not allowed!

  8. #607
    Trader sniper007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    10,929
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    I like my trading strategy and one of the reason why I do really like it is because of the fact that I can make the best trading decision with it on any pair, all I have to do is to stick to my trading rules and when I do get the good signals, I get to follow the trade. We all should get to learn and have the ability of trading the general major pairs, as they are more respective to technical analysis.

    Not allowed!

  9. #608
    Trader Sixteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,155
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Understanding how this pair moves will give you a better means to trade well and of course build up your profitable earning at the right time. This very pair is what we should understand and have a plans on how well we must deal with loss. This very pair is volatile most times and we should be well ready to to plan on how to manage our loss and see we can come up with a better profits while trading it.

    Not allowed!

  10. #609
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    This pair is similar with eurusd where they have same direction and so become good chance for traders who want to maximize trading forex and have the basic with eurusd will understand this pair characteristic easily.
    This pair is good enough for long term trading and also short term trading where have low spread and good movements and especially for london and new york sessions.
    I use moving average to identify the trend, time frames combinations, support resistance as basic to read the price movements

    Not allowed!

  11. #610
    Trader Goldenstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,263
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by pajero View Post
    ne of the major pairs that are often used for trading is GBP / USD, because the range of this pair is large enough to have the opportunity to provide large profits every day compared to other major pairs, so it's not surprising that the GBP / USD pair is widely used by traders both beginners and experienced
    any pairs that has relation to gbp has high volatility and big movements to make in daily basis which is really suitable for traders who wants to maximize their income to trade with swing or long term trading. i calculated this gbpusd movement has reached more than 500 pips within 20 days started from may 2019 which this really satisfying for long term traders to receive both big profits and positive swaps.

    Not allowed!

Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •