Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Trading GBP USD

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Trading GBP USD

Attachment 18180
    Today the GBPUSD fell sharply and have managed to correct 50% of the height of 1.2707 and low 1.1984
    I think this pair will continue to rise and rise very wise if we put a buy above 1.2380 with an initial target at 1.2560

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    The recent strength in gold brought some strength in Eurusd and Gbpusd but I still have a bearish long term view on these pairs. Gbpusd is one of the highest traded currencies in the world and obviously it is good but we need a strategy. The actual working knowledge of any strategy lies in the traders mind that is achieved through a lot of dedication and experience.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    The recent strength in gold brought some strength in Eurusd and Gbpusd but I still have a bearish long term view on these pairs. Gbpusd is one of the highest traded currencies in the world and obviously it is good but we need a strategy. The actual working knowledge of any strategy lies in the traders mind that is achieved through a lot of dedication and experience.
    To trade the market with the GBPUSD is a very good option for traders, we can get to be successful like that. To trade the market requires that we know what we want to do, and we need to work more on the preparation on what to do. The choice of the GBPUSD in particular is very good for trading, the traders that gets to work better with it are doing well when they use breakout strategy with it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    The GBPUSD is one of the major pairs we have in this market,it is a major pair because it is one of the most traded and hence it is very stable,if we have a good trading method for i,it can pays well,no matter your trading method you can trade gbpusd either scalping or long term trading it can produce good results.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSST View Post
    The GBPUSD is one of the major pairs we have in this market,it is a major pair because it is one of the most traded and hence it is very stable,if we have a good trading method for i,it can pays well,no matter your trading method you can trade gbpusd either scalping or long term trading it can produce good results.
    It is a good thing to trade the forex field with the use of the good forex assets who can let us trade it correctly. To trade with the use of the GBPUSD is a good idea, this is the forex asset who is strong and stable, it has the moderate volatility who could be of good use for traders. To trade the forex field with it is very nice and we can be sure that we will make good income through it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    It will be good to understand this pair before investing money trading the gbpusd. Many traders makes this pair their favorite because they indeed love the volatility this pair carries and it means we can expect some significant number of pips on a daily basics. Am sure everyday this pair can hit the 50pips mark and its a sure way to indeed earn from such market. As long as we can manage our risk and make a proper entry there is more to make in this pair.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    One most important thing generally needed is that the trader should be able to trade and make good use of the strategy they have, when there is a good use of their trading strategy, then the better for them, for instance, being a price action trader, I have been able to have known more about how to trade adequately well with the use of any pair I want to, all I need is a good form of analysis making .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    It is a good thing to trade the forex field with the use of the good forex assets who can let us trade it correctly. To trade with the use of the GBPUSD is a good idea, this is the forex asset who is strong and stable, it has the moderate volatility who could be of good use for traders. To trade the forex field with it is very nice and we can be sure that we will make good income through it.
    It is very good and safe pair for trade because of the history of fundamental and technical level behind we all have to follow the best system behind which will give trader opportunity and learning so we develop our trade ideas very well and our trading success should be possible with it .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    One most important thing generally needed is that the trader should be able to trade and make good use of the strategy they have, when there is a good use of their trading strategy, then the better for them, for instance, being a price action trader, I have been able to have known more about how to trade adequately well with the use of any pair I want to, all I need is a good form of analysis making .
    Learn trading with major pairs should give beginners good insight about market and they must choose one pair at a time to focus their understanding and whole characteristic with the pair, along with its currencies. For this GBP/USD traders must understand what affects this pair in technical analysis and if it's necessary, they can also learn from fundamental factors about those GBP and USD currencies.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    Trading the GBPUSD can be one of the most interesting thing in the market because of the consistency of the pair over the years. The pair is one that can be relied upon when looking out for a pair to follow in time of a trendy market , because hardly do you see it pulling back with much strength.The fundamental are always very strong and it is one pair any trader can depend upon to make consistent profits from the market if the real direction is not traded against.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    We should avoid trading GBP USD if we don't understand how money management is used because this pair is always very erratic and if we are not careful we may take trades that are supposed to be avoided thereby losing more than we ordinarily should, this is not a pair that we should think about trading recklessly to avoid countless losses eventually.

Not allowed!

Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465 LastLast