Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading GBP USD

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Trading GBP USD

Attachment 18180
    Today the GBPUSD fell sharply and have managed to correct 50% of the height of 1.2707 and low 1.1984
    I think this pair will continue to rise and rise very wise if we put a buy above 1.2380 with an initial target at 1.2560

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    The fact that the pounds is one of the most traded pair in forex says a lot about this currency. The gbpusd is indeed one of the most traded in pair in forex and if you can build a good system about this pair, you would however have the possibilities to earn from forex. This market is an option for us to earn from and when we build a system to rely on, we can work to see that we can achieve much more of profits from this market. The pounds is volatile too most often and we can make a good number of pips on a daily basics.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Yes, GBPUSD is a good forex strategy, it is my best if the truth is to be told. I realize that I make more of 85% winning if I trade GBPUSD with price action pattern, that is why I have made it to be my best of all time. I have limited the trading of all other forex assets in my account, I know that it is better to trade a single asset and make more income than to trade the many assets and not make much income.
    Yes, use price action trading method to analysis the market are good option for trader but you have need to understand its all type of related well then you can make everyday strong and successful strategy on GBPUSD pair for trading. Getting good income on this business only that time possible for trader then you can working on it with good learning and planning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    GBPUSD is falling today and has reached the minimums of this year and it is because of Brexit news. Personally, I do not have an idea where GBPUSD will go further to 1,25 or it will return back. There is uncertainty about UK economy and what will happen after Brexit. Next week will show where GBP is going and what we can expect.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Trading in the forex market, one thing which is needed the most is that the trader should always be willing to do what is right. That means making good analysis and having a good trading strategy which they can make use of to adequately make good analysis and follow the market price movement. The pair we are trading most of the times does not matter, but the strategy been used.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    GBPUSD is falling today and has reached the minimums of this year and it is because of Brexit news. Personally, I do not have an idea where GBPUSD will go further to 1,25 or it will return back. There is uncertainty about UK economy and what will happen after Brexit. Next week will show where GBP is going and what we can expect.
    It will keep failing, we never can tell, but then again, I think the brexit is not yet over, so there is no need thinking that it has reached a maximum fall, at the same time, we can see that the support levels is also far more, the best thing to do on the pair is to switch to the little time frame and then look for a sell signal which will be also following the trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    Trading in the forex market, one thing which is needed the most is that the trader should always be willing to do what is right. That means making good analysis and having a good trading strategy which they can make use of to adequately make good analysis and follow the market price movement. The pair we are trading most of the times does not matter, but the strategy been used.
    Follow the market price action movement everyday with powerful trading method or knowledge are very important for him then trader have make strong and powerful GBPUSD pair strategy for everyday trading and generate good profit or loss in it. You have need to understand this pair related all high impact news data well then trader have start our trade in market on right time and low risk to earn everyday good profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    There have been lots of activities in the GBP USD this week because of the disagreement with the negotiations of Brexit, it is interesting how price has just kept falling consistently as people have lost confidence in the ability of the prime minister to solve the issues once and for all the GBP USD pair will make some retracement and then fall again the coming week.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 107
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    There have been lots of activities in the GBP USD this week because of the disagreement with the negotiations of Brexit, it is interesting how price has just kept falling consistently as people have lost confidence in the ability of the prime minister to solve the issues once and for all the GBP USD pair will make some retracement and then fall again the coming week.
    After struggling above the 1.3 level for a while it again started doing what it does best, falling and closed at its weeks low. Gbpusd is one of the highest traded currencies in the world and obviously it is good but we need a strategy. The actual working knowledge of any strategy lies in the traders mind that is achieved through a lot of dedication and experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Good to see the fundamental aspect of while this pair have been really falling. Seems lots of investors have lots of hope with the pounds and it is freely falling in no time. This new week we are still looking out for more fall with the pounds and its a good time to sell with less money management. This is the most traded pair in the world and as a trader understanding this pair and what surrounds it will help us know how to open the right market that would go our way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Good to see the fundamental aspect of while this pair have been really falling. Seems lots of investors have lots of hope with the pounds and it is freely falling in no time. This new week we are still looking out for more fall with the pounds and its a good time to sell with less money management. This is the most traded pair in the world and as a trader understanding this pair and what surrounds it will help us know how to open the right market that would go our way.
    This is most of trading pair for everyone and i think more then forex trader use and prefer this pair for everyday trading toward success on this business. You have need to good knowledge about about these all type of low and high impact news well then you can start our trade on market with safe or lower risky way toward success on this business.

Not allowed!

Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast