Applied statistics in your trading. Part 1 - Page 61
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061

Thread: Applied statistics in your trading. Part 1

I just keep trade journal and make it very operational because my journal always includes the charts of every trade setup taken . That has really helped me to learn faster from my past trades and improve on my performance where necessary . Some traders still do not see anything good in keeping a good journal and that may be one of the reasons the experience stunted growth in their trading career . It is important you keep record of what you do for future reference and learning

Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    I just keep trade journal and make it very operational because my journal always includes the charts of every trade setup taken . That has really helped me to learn faster from my past trades and improve on my performance where necessary . Some traders still do not see anything good in keeping a good journal and that may be one of the reasons the experience stunted growth in their trading career . It is important you keep record of what you do for future reference and learning
    I had it running in my golden times of trading when I regularly updated my trading journal in daily basis. Unfortunately I am losing it and can not do it as good as I was because of specific issues I am having right now and I am still looking for the solution. I absolutely know the advantages of keeping things accordingly to our plan using a trading journal and I really want to start all over again with it because I was doing it right.

Aziz Muslim, it is interesting to know that you understand the roles of keeping a good trade journal in trading and you must have enjoyed the benefits it offers . You need not to lose sight of keeping a good trade journal friend since we all know that it is part of demand and requirement of learning from our past trades for the purpose of improving better on the way we trade . I have a created a template that makes the keeping of a journal so easier for me to do and that is why it is like a funfair to me

Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    I also have a journal but not really write things every day because I put every details of my trading to my chart and draw different horizontal lines and trend lines to mark my previous analysis. I also put the text on my chart to tell me about my analysis and my past ideas. This way I always save my chart to my template every day so all information won't be deleted.
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

By using the higher trading leverage facility from my broker, I am earning good amount of money easily. According to my trading experience I have got seen that due to high risk most of the traders are afraid to use high leverage. But I feel very comfortable with this reliable broker even by using higher leverage facility because I am getting risk management techniques to control my trading risks successfully.

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061