What could be Capital building techniques in Forex business ?
Page 1 of 82 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: What could be Capital building techniques in Forex business ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Cool What could be Capital building techniques in Forex business ?

In this thread you will learn that what could be the possible capital building techniques in getting success in Forex business. Capital building is very much demanded thing and if we are newbie then we must keep in mind that capital building is very much important if we really want to make the good success and high rank in Forex business. It is true reality that everyone of us want to build big capital in order to make the good money in the forex market.

1.Risk management.

If we are trading with the good investment in the forex market then we should always make the deep study about the every risk in every opening position in the forex market. Because if we will be able to manage our risk then we will surely able to build the big capital.

2.Small lot size trading.

A good trader always use the small lot size because this is the biggest mistake when we start trade with big lot and thats why we become unable to manage our trades just because of the big lot.

3. Evaluating the news data.

If we really want to collect the big money from forex market then we should always evaluate the news data when it is released in order to determine the market for the higher money.

4. Planning before trading.

A trade can never be made successful until a great study is behind it done. Because planing is such a tool which give us strong decision power to handling our trades in the forex market.

5.Reviewing the trading strategy.

First of all we should study and apply the every new trading strategy in our trading in order to study the good result from that specific strategy we want to use. When a trader start analyzing the trading strategy then he is really able to make good success in the forex business.

If you just want to share yours own opinion about this then never hesitate just add to this content so rest of the learner may also learn something new about building the capital techniques.

Not allowed!
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    These all points are very crucial and important to become a successful gainer and learner in forex, as we know that mate that our trading planning would be an very important part of our trading and Risk management, small lot size trading, reveiwing our trading strategy, etc all are the important parts of our trading planning. Its good to know that what we are doing before any entry here in forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    These all points are very crucial and important to become a successful gainer and learner in forex, as we know that mate that our trading planning would be an very important part of our trading and Risk management, small lot size trading, reveiwing our trading strategy, etc all are the important parts of our trading planning. Its good to know that what we are doing before any entry here in forex.
    if you want to be a good trader you must to understand it how to use lot size in this field every trader did not focus on this but mostly trader learn it very carefully and u know the money management this is the thing you need to know it you will agree with me that the best time to stay off from the market big time news when market could be very crazy that time high in volatile in movement except one is a fundamental analysis trader.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    First everything starts with learning, if we want to build our trading capital then it means that a trader needs to learn and have all the requirements to get that done. Through the learning process a trader will be able to know the value of having the risk management been learned and then well implemented, the trader will be able to know the importance of emotional control.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Its good to know that what we are doing before any entry here in forex. We can make it big in very short time and do trade with our own way. If we wisely do work on trade with following all your suggestions the n our success is so simple in this business. I love the roboforex so much. Because Roboforex is the best and biggest broker in the world.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    One thing I believe that patience is the key of success. Patience brings success. So in forex if anyone wants to acquire success then he should be patience. Being patience if a trader can trade and use the opportunity then I am sure he/she will become successful for sure. No need to be hurry to get return. Just play test match. If you do hurry then failure is waiting for you.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    First everything starts with learning, if we want to build our trading capital then it means that a trader needs to learn and have all the requirements to get that done. Through the learning process a trader will be able to know the value of having the risk management been learned and then well implemented, the trader will be able to know the importance of emotional control.
    First everything starts with belief. You first need to believe that you can actually be successful in the forex market. Like the book trading in the zone states it all begins with a belief.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    no matter capital you have big or low balance . matter is that thing if we are good in trading then its does not matter how much we investment. we can make it big in very short time and do trade with my on strategy if you have lot of experience and also have good knowledge then you can earn lot of profit .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by faisal0 View Post
    no matter capital you have big or low balance . matter is that thing if we are good in trading then its does not matter how much we investment. we can make it big in very short time and do trade with my on strategy if you have lot of experience and also have good knowledge then you can earn lot of profit .
    You are correct, the traders need the experience to work with more than the money they might be trading with in the market. And i am sure that the trader that has the both, i means the money and the experience will do better in the market. If traders want to choose from the two, i will prefer them to be aiming to have experience than even money.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by silverlady; 08-29-2017 at 12:13 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    You are correct, the traders need the experience to work with more than the money they might be trading with in the market. And i am sure that the trader that has the both, i means the money and the experience will do better in the market. If traders want to choose from the two, i will prefer them to be aiming to have experience than even money.
    Absolutely, traders will need their expertise to trade, and that is more than nay money the trader can have. If it is the little money they trade have, and they are having the good working skills, they will use that little money very well, and it will give traders the success of choice all the time they are trading the with the aim of making success.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 82 123451151 ... LastLast