What could be Capital building techniques in Forex business ? - Page 82
Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283 LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 824

Thread: What could be Capital building techniques in Forex business ?

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    698
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

    Cool What could be Capital building techniques in Forex business ?

    In this thread you will learn that what could be the possible capital building techniques in getting success in Forex business. Capital building is very much demanded thing and if we are newbie then we must keep in mind that capital building is very much important if we really want to make the good success and high rank in Forex business. It is true reality that everyone of us want to build big capital in order to make the good money in the forex market.

    1.Risk management.

    If we are trading with the good investment in the forex market then we should always make the deep study about the every risk in every opening position in the forex market. Because if we will be able to manage our risk then we will surely able to build the big capital.

    2.Small lot size trading.

    A good trader always use the small lot size because this is the biggest mistake when we start trade with big lot and thats why we become unable to manage our trades just because of the big lot.

    3. Evaluating the news data.

    If we really want to collect the big money from forex market then we should always evaluate the news data when it is released in order to determine the market for the higher money.

    4. Planning before trading.

    A trade can never be made successful until a great study is behind it done. Because planing is such a tool which give us strong decision power to handling our trades in the forex market.

    5.Reviewing the trading strategy.

    First of all we should study and apply the every new trading strategy in our trading in order to study the good result from that specific strategy we want to use. When a trader start analyzing the trading strategy then he is really able to make good success in the forex business.

    If you just want to share yours own opinion about this then never hesitate just add to this content so rest of the learner may also learn something new about building the capital techniques.

    Not allowed!
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

  2. #811
    Rookie ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,370
    Promo (¢)
    8,060
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    You can become profitable trader, but the technique of having your trading account grow more and more, it takes a lot of time and then learning before the trader will get to become that successful, because the trader now have to be discipline not to take out money from their trading account in as much as they want to develop their trading account to something bigger.
    It is not going to take few days or months for forex traders to know the complete methods of trading in whom the account of the trader will be growing consistently. This takes more learning and review of the work of forex traders. I am sure that if the elements of trading like management and strategies are used well amidst a good plan, the forex trader will arrive at the best methods to always increase their account size.

    Not allowed!

  3. #812
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,252
    Promo (¢)
    9,720
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    It is not going to take few days or months for forex traders to know the complete methods of trading in whom the account of the trader will be growing consistently. This takes more learning and review of the work of forex traders. I am sure that if the elements of trading like management and strategies are used well amidst a good plan, the forex trader will arrive at the best methods to always increase their account size.
    our plans our management and every thing matter but the issue is some time we learn on demo but still lose here, if we understand reasons why we lose then we cane earn but the issue is we do not learn from loss, we blame market and business and think we are good but market is not, so this is wrong if we learn from every single order it can give us good experience and make us able to earn and next time we can avoid loss as well

    Not allowed!

  4. #813
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,845
    Promo (¢)
    2,145
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    our plans our management and every thing matter but the issue is some time we learn on demo but still lose here, if we understand reasons why we lose then we cane earn but the issue is we do not learn from loss, we blame market and business and think we are good but market is not, so this is wrong if we learn from every single order it can give us good experience and make us able to earn and next time we can avoid loss as well
    Yes even after practice we might lose because earning with real trading is more difficult. But still demo is good place where we can learn about market analysis, we can either learn technical or fundamental analysis. Whether or not we are using a technical or fundamental style, it is still essential that we have a proper view of the market. Forex is a good business of course but we have to be very cautious in beginning as it can also give losses.

    Not allowed!

  5. #814
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,066
    Promo (¢)
    1,440
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by komalam View Post
    Yes even after practice we might lose because earning with real trading is more difficult.
    market is not much difficult as we think. market is simple really we can place good orders to earn profit but when we lose hope then we start to lose, our practice can be on wrong strategy so we lose if we choose a right strategy then we can not lose from it, then surely we will earn, so make sure you choose a right strategy for this search properly or contact to expert

    Not allowed!

  6. #815
    Rookie Sascha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Racoon City
    Posts
    3,404
    Promo (¢)
    1,300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    market is not much difficult as we think. market is simple really we can place good orders to earn profit but when we lose hope then we start to lose, our practice can be on wrong strategy so we lose if we choose a right strategy then we can not lose from it, then surely we will earn, so make sure you choose a right strategy for this search properly or contact to expert
    in basic way it's true we can place any trades we want in market even without having any analysis from the beginning. doing so will make us to lose our efficiency and responsibility as a good trader since we're doing our trade without a plan and a strategy. no wonder traders still facing many issues about building their capital bigger because they can't manage themselves properly with good attitudes.

    Not allowed!

  7. #816
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,375
    Promo (¢)
    3,300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    in basic way it's true we can place any trades we want in market even without having any analysis from the beginning. doing so will make us to lose our efficiency and responsibility as a good trader since we're doing our trade without a plan and a strategy. no wonder traders still facing many issues about building their capital bigger because they can't manage themselves properly with good attitudes.
    There is no meaning in trading in such a way that have more potential to give us losses, trading ought to be meaningful. Capital building needs consistency and even if our returns are small in a month, it can be big over several years. When we have more inflow of profits and lesser losses then our capital is bound to grow we just have to keep patience.

    Not allowed!

  8. #817
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    8,379
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 130
    Having a good trading strategy is important to help you build a good capital, because when you have a good strategy then you can make decisions and win most of your trades, then on the other hand, you should have good control over your emotions, because that will help you be able to take the right risk and then be able to ignore the bad ones.

    Not allowed!

  9. #818
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    7,822
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 96
    Trading and understanding the market takes a whole lot of time. Building a good technique trading method and ways of having to control the losses is important, you don't need to use the little time frame in trading, learn to use the higher time frame, that way, one can be sure of the analysis and then avoid the bad mistakes been taken because of poor analysis.

    Not allowed!


  10. #819
    Rookie Silhouette's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,287
    Promo (¢)
    1,000
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Trading and understanding the market takes a whole lot of time. Building a good technique trading method and ways of having to control the losses is important, you don't need to use the little time frame in trading, learn to use the higher time frame, that way, one can be sure of the analysis and then avoid the bad mistakes been taken because of poor analysis.
    Keeping our account to have more profits and increased balance everyday is important to help us make bigger reward for next trades. By this improvement, we can continue to trade with higher lot size to expect more rewards from market, also to help us increase our account safety by getting more equity. The simple technique to do this is to stay profitable and keep the loss rate low.

    Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

  11. #820
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6,756
    Promo (¢)
    2,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    Keeping our account to have more profits and increased balance everyday is important to help us make bigger reward for next trades. By this improvement, we can continue to trade with higher lot size to expect more rewards from market, also to help us increase our account safety by getting more equity. The simple technique to do this is to stay profitable and keep the loss rate low.
    We can let the profits remain in our account so that it add up and we have a higher capital to trade with next time. To achieve a steady growth of our account balance there are many things to be taken care of and carefully done during trading. The problem is many are not serious, we need to learn with good concentration and give our best efforts.

    Not allowed!

Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •