What could be Capital building techniques in Forex business ? - Page 81
Page 81 of 83 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283 LastLast

Thread: What could be Capital building techniques in Forex business ?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Cool What could be Capital building techniques in Forex business ?

In this thread you will learn that what could be the possible capital building techniques in getting success in Forex business. Capital building is very much demanded thing and if we are newbie then we must keep in mind that capital building is very much important if we really want to make the good success and high rank in Forex business. It is true reality that everyone of us want to build big capital in order to make the good money in the forex market.

1.Risk management.

If we are trading with the good investment in the forex market then we should always make the deep study about the every risk in every opening position in the forex market. Because if we will be able to manage our risk then we will surely able to build the big capital.

2.Small lot size trading.

A good trader always use the small lot size because this is the biggest mistake when we start trade with big lot and thats why we become unable to manage our trades just because of the big lot.

3. Evaluating the news data.

If we really want to collect the big money from forex market then we should always evaluate the news data when it is released in order to determine the market for the higher money.

4. Planning before trading.

A trade can never be made successful until a great study is behind it done. Because planing is such a tool which give us strong decision power to handling our trades in the forex market.

5.Reviewing the trading strategy.

First of all we should study and apply the every new trading strategy in our trading in order to study the good result from that specific strategy we want to use. When a trader start analyzing the trading strategy then he is really able to make good success in the forex business.

If you just want to share yours own opinion about this then never hesitate just add to this content so rest of the learner may also learn something new about building the capital techniques.

Not allowed!
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I think the first thing I will say is that the trader should be disciplined. The trader should get to have what it takes to become profitable trader. Patient is also the key, furthermore, if the trader can be patient enough, then they can actually be able to take time each and every signals to make good analysis before thinking about making entry, that way they can increase their winning opportunity.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    I don't think we should add evaluation of news data as a capital building technique because that is really not a good idea, sometimes, we trade Forex with a bad notions about earnings high amount from news, My capital building techniques will never factor news into the equation because everything goes wrong the moment we start thinking about how to make our account grow faster than normal, I believe in slow and steady, that is the safest strategy to make our account increase the normal way.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    I don't think we should add evaluation of news data as a capital building technique because that is really not a good idea, sometimes, we trade Forex with a bad notions about earnings high amount from news, My capital building techniques will never factor news into the equation because everything goes wrong the moment we start thinking about how to make our account grow faster than normal, I believe in slow and steady, that is the safest strategy to make our account increase the normal way.
    We should trade during the times when we understand the market be it news or otherwise and always follow risk management to grow our capital. Following risk management is the only way to survive in the Forex market and secure stable returns out of it every month. Discipline keeps our trading meaningful and without discipline our trading cannot be good ever

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    Its needed that we work on managing our capital in forex. If we can follow the best process to manage our risk and build a strong system in forex, we can have all the opportunity to grow our trading capital. Working with our investment and building the system to grow our earnings will give us more ability to grow here. As a trader, the goals is to win from our trade and if we can grow our capital we can have the access to target for more higher earnings or profits.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    Its needed that we work on managing our capital in forex. If we can follow the best process to manage our risk and build a strong system in forex, we can have all the opportunity to grow our trading capital. Working with our investment and building the system to grow our earnings will give us more ability to grow here. As a trader, the goals is to win from our trade and if we can grow our capital we can have the access to target for more higher earnings or profits.
    It will all be possible if we comprehend the need to have good planning. It is important to plan first even when we have a good working trading strategy,I think the trader will be able to then take traders as best as they should. Having a good capital too will help trader be able to manage their trades properly. On the other hand. being the sort of the trader that also is making stronger analysis, then the better.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    It will all be possible if we comprehend the need to have good planning. It is important to plan first even when we have a good working trading strategy,I think the trader will be able to then take traders as best as they should. Having a good capital too will help trader be able to manage their trades properly. On the other hand. being the sort of the trader that also is making stronger analysis, then the better.
    in my daily trading i usually look at market current chart, analyze the price, watch economic calendar for possible and updated news for weekly release, then create the plans. doing these steps has become my routine for years and it helps me to get excellent performances from time to time. of course losses are there and come to my account sometimes but i can manage them well and keep the risk at bay.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    We should trade during the times when we understand the market be it news or otherwise and always follow risk management to grow our capital. Following risk management is the only way to survive in the Forex market and secure stable returns out of it every month. Discipline keeps our trading meaningful and without discipline our trading cannot be good ever
    I agree with you. Traders should enter the market when they understand what is happening in market and they can make good decisions in this case. Sometimes I do not understand the market and if I start to trade so I make mistakes and there are losses. Now I do not trade if I do not understand the market and can not make good decisions but I wait for market to become clear.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    You can become profitable trader, but the technique of having your trading account grow more and more, it takes a lot of time and then learning before the trader will get to become that successful, because the trader now have to be discipline not to take out money from their trading account in as much as they want to develop their trading account to something bigger.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    You can become profitable trader, but the technique of having your trading account grow more and more, it takes a lot of time and then learning before the trader will get to become that successful, because the trader now have to be discipline not to take out money from their trading account in as much as they want to develop their trading account to something bigger.
    If we are a successful trader then surely we will grow our money because we know how to keep our losses lower than profits. Capital building is possible when we know how to earn in Forex and at the same time know how to protect our money. Forex is not the place to earn fast profits in a day, we should plan to earn huge profits in the long run.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Been able to build a strong capital can really help us and we should however brace up for this and realize that its no how going to be that so easy. Building a good capital can be profitable and with the right technique in learning we can have the advantage to make proper earning. Good capital can be maintained and we should however make plans that will lead us to earn good. Capital should be managed and the ability to work on it and build them will give us great means towards earning.

Not allowed!

Page 81 of 83 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283 LastLast