What could be Capital building techniques in Forex business ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: What could be Capital building techniques in Forex business ?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Cool What could be Capital building techniques in Forex business ?

In this thread you will learn that what could be the possible capital building techniques in getting success in Forex business. Capital building is very much demanded thing and if we are newbie then we must keep in mind that capital building is very much important if we really want to make the good success and high rank in Forex business. It is true reality that everyone of us want to build big capital in order to make the good money in the forex market.

1.Risk management.

If we are trading with the good investment in the forex market then we should always make the deep study about the every risk in every opening position in the forex market. Because if we will be able to manage our risk then we will surely able to build the big capital.

2.Small lot size trading.

A good trader always use the small lot size because this is the biggest mistake when we start trade with big lot and thats why we become unable to manage our trades just because of the big lot.

3. Evaluating the news data.

If we really want to collect the big money from forex market then we should always evaluate the news data when it is released in order to determine the market for the higher money.

4. Planning before trading.

A trade can never be made successful until a great study is behind it done. Because planing is such a tool which give us strong decision power to handling our trades in the forex market.

5.Reviewing the trading strategy.

First of all we should study and apply the every new trading strategy in our trading in order to study the good result from that specific strategy we want to use. When a trader start analyzing the trading strategy then he is really able to make good success in the forex business.

If you just want to share yours own opinion about this then never hesitate just add to this content so rest of the learner may also learn something new about building the capital techniques.

Not allowed!
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 2
    Another good way to building your capital is to use compounding in your money management, for example if you have $1,000 as your capital and you risk 5 percent($50) for all your trading, then when make profit ($100) from a trade and you have ($1,100) as your capital, then for your next trade, you should be risking 5 percent of your new capital($55).

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I so much agree that we need to know on how to make use of money and risk management, because that preserves our trading account and makes it more possible for us to be able to make money next time. Furthermore, I learned that avoiding taking too much trades could really help to build your account in the sense that you need to be selective with the trades you take.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 13
    You are tell us about five great points of success in this business. If we follow them then we can easily make huge profit and build our small investment into big capital. Our strategy and techniques are help us to build a big capital. We must need take small risk in our trading for safety of our investment and then increase our capital with planning.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 8
    Yea this are the basics we need to follow if we want to last a long time trading in the forex market, if we don't follow this rules to do our trading it will be too difficult for us to survive trading forex but if we can follow this steps to trade we can survive for a very long time in this trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    yes small lot size is really used to build capital i think our first preority should be this, then we can earn good profit from good capital and can avoid risk also, because with big capital we can have some risk margin and can have some good lot size as well, so from this way of trading we need to build capital first then try to earn

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Small lot size is something that really help me to stay longer in forex, make use of small lot size is something that necessary for me to use, I know that small lot size will not give me good profit but it will help not to get huge loss in my trade, so it is better for me to make use of small lot size.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 9
    I think if we want to make a successful trading year then we must follow these steps because everyone step is important and workable , like we must trade with money management which is important and use trading volume according to our equity and must follow a good strategy for trading .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 14
    I think it is all about following your trading strategy and risk management, if you have in mind that you want to grow and develop your trading account. When you start newly, it usually is not an easy one, but another thing I will advice that we do is making sure that we have the discipline of trading, with that been said,good discipline can really be of a good help.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    I think it is all about following your trading strategy and risk management, if you have in mind that you want to grow and develop your trading account. When you start newly, it usually is not an easy one, but another thing I will advice that we do is making sure that we have the discipline of trading, with that been said,good discipline can really be of a good help.
    Yes risk management is very important, we need it to be able to survive in such a business. Therefore to protect our account because we can not be so sure of the movement we need to apply risk management. Furthermore, that is not enough because we need to also understand how to make use of our trading strategy when trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 14
    Consistency is the key, don't aim for huge amount of money, when you aim for such you will loss. Trade with risk and money management always. With that been said, if a trader can keep the risk at a every lower rate then it will be possible that they get to succeed in the business and have unlimited capital growth.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast