What is the swing trading ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the swing trading ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

What is the swing trading ?

I hear about the swing trading in the forex market but i not know what is the swing trading and how we trade it and i also want to know can the newbies trade with the swing trading?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    I don't know about that because i am new one to forex trading business , but forex trading business is good for us, it gives us the chance to seek knowledge about trading and give us experience , please if any one have knowledge about swing trading then please shair .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This is not that strange in the market, it is the way of trading that demands the trader to have trades up and down as the market trdaing chart swings. Forex trading is all about the way that you plan your trdaing. But if you ever trade the swing trading, make sure that you do it with tight stop loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Swing trading is trading strategy while take advantage of the highest price or lowest price. So when the price is moving up and reach the point of resistance, then we open a buy, and vice versa. To use a swing trading well, we must have a large margin, because this strategy has often make us getting a floating loss.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    I hear about the swing trading in the forex market but i not know what is the swing trading and how we trade it and i also want to know can the newbies trade with the swing trading?
    Swing trading is the act of opening orders while prices fluctuates this form of trading is mostly applicable for short term and intraday traders,you can either use key level such as support and resistance level or trend line,there are lots of article online and on this forum that would explain better on how to exploit market opportunity using the swing trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    Swing trading is used by professionals in currency trading, forex trading and stock trading with amazing results. Learning how to swing trade and using it as your trading style or strategy will give you the much needed edge over the market and help you become a profitable and professional trader online or offline. On this website, you’ll find only the best and most powerful trading tips, tools and secrets to put you on the path to trading successfully.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    This isn't of which peculiar in the market, is it doesn't means of trading of which demands your investor to get trading along because industry trading data swings. Forex trading is focused on the best way that you program ones trading. Nevertheless should you ever trade your swing movement trading, ensure that you do it along with tight stop loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 11
    Swing trading is used by professionals in currency trading, forex trading and stock trading with amazing results. Learning how to swing trade and using it as your trading style or strategy will give you the much needed edge over the market and help you become a profitable and professional trader online or offline

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Forex trading is a business and we make mistakes some times here. Then the next time we are doing a very good business will improve our self. So I think we can get more practice in the demo, then we can get more knowledge about the business and has a very good improvement.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Different traders follow different trading strategy in Forex, as Forex market is an individual perception. Some traders love to do day basis, some do position and hold fro long term and some so swing trade.
    Swing trade is mostly to carry fro 2-3 days, with proper stop loss and if you get opportunity to exit can book profit or else can hold for 2-3 days to make profit.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast