Can we make fixed income with the forex trading ?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can we make fixed income with the forex trading ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Can we make fixed income with the forex trading ?

I think forex trading is uncertain business and earn the fixed income is quite difficult because you can't predicted the market all the time well so what you think fixed income with the forex trading is possible and can we make it easily?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    in my personal view i think in this business to earn fixed income is not easy . because Forex trading is very difficult business . in this business earn profit is very hard . you need good skill and making good plan to earn fixed income in this business .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I think yes it is really tough to get a fixed income from the Forex trading, But yes continuous income is always possible. For that we need skill and confidence and knowledge of the forex education. A forex trader can earn huge amount of money if he works hard.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    Yes, because of the market is always moving, we cannot predict the future price movement. We cannot said all the month we trading is earning the same amount of profit we gain. sometime is smaller , sometime is bigger. The changes in forex trading is very big. sometime you see the price movement is very slow, sometime will fast.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Yes i think so because of the market is always moving, we cannot predict the future price movement. We cannot said all the month we trading is earning the same amount of profit we gain. sometime is smaller , sometime is bigger. The changes in forex trading is very big. sometime you see the price movement is very slow, sometime will fast , what can say you about that

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    fix income is possible if you have a good trading skills experience and knowledge you can set your daily target if you are good in analysis the market trend. forex is very profitable business i believe to trade with opportunity of trading i have not any fix target i analysis the market properly by fundamentals and technical analysis and try to alive every opportunity of trading..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is not possible that you make fixed income in the forex trading market, it is not that simple. Yo will get variable money from the market, it might be more today or less the next day, it depends on the skills that you are using i the market, nothing is perfect, you just have to trade on and get the best that you could.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    forex is a not a fix business so it is very difficult to say that you can fix your income on forex business so the forex business is a some odd kind of business ehich goes up and down at any time but there are some things and softerware with that you can stop the tradeing at ypur desire income for exemple if you want to earn daily 10 dollar then you can stop the trading after earning the 10 dollar on daily basis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    It is certainly very possible for expert forex traders to make very big fixed and stable monthly income from this forex trading business. Only the expert trader who has learned how to properly trade in the forex market can earn a fixed stable income in forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    I do not think that this is possible, making money in the market is not that esay, it is not what you can say you can do all the time. Do day you may lose the money, tomorrow you may gain the moeny. In this case, it is not what you can call fixed, it is not fixed in any way.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast