Do you think the forex trading is too difficult to earn?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you think the forex trading is too difficult to earn?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Lightbulb Do you think the forex trading is too difficult to earn?

In my personal opinion there is no doubt that earn with the forex trading is difficult but i think it is not impossible if we have the good knowledge of the trading and have the good practice of the trading then we make the good earn with the forex trading so what you think earn with the forex trading is too difficult?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    no i did not agree with you Forex trading is not difficult to earn . it is risky business . but if we have proper basic knowledge and skill we can earn lots of profit very easily . we also need making good plan and keep patience to earn profit very easily in this business .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    sometime is difficult to me, sometime will not. Only if the market is on the swing position i will only wait for it. Only hard for me is to determine the good point to entering the market. If you are fully understand the market and determine the trand, then it will be very easy for you to entering the trade at the best timing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Not , having knowledge about trading , trading is not too sometime is difficult to me, sometime will not. Only if the market is on the swing position i will only wait for it. Only hard for me is to determine the good point to entering the market. If you are fully understand the market and determine the trand, then it will be very easy for you to entering the trade at the best timinghard

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    when i start forex trading i fell like that but with the passage of time my knowledge and experience increase i realize that the forex trading is easy if you have good trading plan i start trading with simple strategy with low risk and dis-plan and i make my capital double in 2 months i think after learning and gaining experience trading become easy.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    it shouldn't come as a surprise that forex can be very difficult to earn money in because of the fact that the main market participantes wouldn't want retail traders to easily cash in but rather would let the experienced and wise traders to wait for a proper market signal,the market tends to favour the experienced traders more than the inexperienced traders,so if the market is difficult its not because its a manipulating market but rather its because you lack the experience to make profit,and understand the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Forex trading is very difficult we all knows but we can able to earn money in this market but it needs much hard work and much practice that is why it is not easy for us for earning money. If we work consistently according to plans then we will earning money without any pressure in this market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    there is no doubt that forex is unstable business and this makes that making of money from it is difficult but with more learning and trading the trader will get more ideas about forex trading and he will find more effective ways for trading and this will help him to improve his trading method gradually and also he will increase his skills and experience and this will help him to increase his profits gradually and continuously

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    forex trading is a very complex business and to determine what one can get from this business takes time before understanding the market,if a trader has being able to understand the concept of trading this business earning from the business will come easy as well,but the early stage of very trader carrier forex trading is not always easy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    When a trader is new and inexperienced they may certainly find it difficult to make profit from the market. But once the forex trader has learnt how to trade properly and gained experience and skill over some time the trader will then be able to easily make profit.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast