Are you afraid to invest the money in the trading ?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are you afraid to invest the money in the trading ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Arrow Are you afraid to invest the money in the trading ?

The forex trading is the high risky business and being a trade many traders afraid to invest the money in the trading because they know well the money that invest in the trading is nearly to lose the money so are you afraid to invest in the forex trading?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    no i did not afraid to invest the money in the trading . it is very difficult business to success . but if you are afraid then we can not success in this business . we should need good knowledge and work hard to success in this business .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    no, i will not afraid to invest my money into forex even i had lost my capital twice or more. Because i believe in forex thatt i can do it to achieve the success in forex trading sometime. I will need to learn more and more to achieve the target. Try harder and keep it up will helping you to do the thing right at last.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Yes , i am afraid to invest my money in Forex because this is my ist time i not now what will be happen , Because i believe in forex thatt i can do it to achieve the success in forex trading sometime. I will need to learn more and more to achieve the target. Try harder and keep it up will helping you to do the thing right at last

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    when i was start my trading first i learn basics of forex trading and i practice on demo account 3 months and i learn some basic strategy's on demo account and when i confident i start trading with the about witch i easily afford to lose. that's why i am not afraid.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I will not be among the traders that will will afraid to be trading in the forex s to market, the market is lovely to me, and i am doing all that i could to make it better for myself. There is nothing better than making trading in the professional ways, this is the reason why i am still learning to get more boldness to do the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I am trying to prepare myself to become skilled trader. It is now well known than without becoming skilled we cannot expect to gain profit from our invested capital. So, I have the hidden intention to invest some capital in this profession after becoming skilled and expert.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Now , as i a am price action trader, and i have enough knowledge and experience too, i am not afraid at all to invest . But yes, i invest only such amount which i can afford to loose.
    When i was newbie, i was afraid in investing my money, but i never game up even after unsuccessful attempts too. ANd that is why, i am still surviving and now i am making consecutive profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Actually I'm not afraid to invest my money in trading, just before I had experienced a great loss until I had no money left. So through that experience then I need to make a capital planning that will be invested in forex trading, so later I have ready to face the risks in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I think I am not afraid of my money in Forex trading because I am well educated with Forex education and I know how to earn form the Forex trading. My simple secret is risk management and if any trader just keep this in his mind that forex is a risky business and need to take care of their capital first then profit.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast