How we implement the knowledge of the trading?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How we implement the knowledge of the trading?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

How we implement the knowledge of the trading?

I think there is no doubt that the basic knowledge of the forex trading is very important and if we have the knowledge of the trading then we manage the trading well but i think the implementation of knowledge is more important in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    excellect , we can gain knowledge from our seniur I think we can get good results form group trading because if we discuss the technical and fundamental analysis then the appropriate analysis we could get from the group where an individual analysis could be wrong. So I think group trading is better than individual trading ,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Forex trading is all about the knowldeg of the forex traders, there is nothing more than that in the market, once you have the knowledge, i believe that you have had it all because the experience that you are trading with will come with the knowledge and the practice that you have with the market over the time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    To apply knowledge of trading we have to test it first on a demo account so that we can avoid the risk of large losses in live trading. Most of the knowledge that we can not necessarily get with a good yield profit, there is also the knowledge that needs to be developed first before it's started in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Very true because a lot of traders find themselves in a position whereby they have a good trading strategy but carried away by presumptions,and when the market presents itself with an opportunity your already cut in a bad entry make regret your decisions,try to avoid the situation of repeated mistakes,I which you already know the results to such an action.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    We can visit many websites , blogs and forums to getting useful information about forex market and do better trade so there are many sources of learning the forex trading market but a trader should be serious in learning . Lack of knowledge or incomplete knowledge is harmful for us in forex trading market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    knowledge is the key to success in forex because it will help the trader to learn everything about trading and will let him to understand forex well and so he will build a good system for trading and will start trading and make money easily and continuously,but if the trader does not have enough informations about trading he will not trade well and will loose his money

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Knowledge is one of the most important aspect of forex trading business.A forex trader should have knowledge about the fore market and if doesn't have then he need to collect it from many sources.I beleive that once had knowledge about the forex market and experiences comes with it then who can make profit on a consistent basis.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    we need to implement for what we have read and learnt, we can use demo account, there is no risk at this place, but we can use it for learning and practicing, then get the understanding for how trade with properly, and of course, it will need a time and everyone have different ability to absorb the lesson and implement them

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    We should implement for what we did read and learn,we can use the demo account,and their is no risk in using it,but it can be used for learning and practising and then understanding for how the trade will properly used.And surely it needs time and ever individual has different level to understand things.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast