What is the benefit of the group trading ?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is the benefit of the group trading ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Arrow What is the benefit of the group trading ?

There is no doubt that the group trading is very beneficial but there are some disadvantage of the group trading like you not take decision independently and share the profit with other , i want to know what is the main advantage or disadvantage of the group trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    I think we can get good results form group trading because if we discuss the technical and fundamental analysis then the appropriate analysis we could get from the group where an individual analysis could be wrong. So I think group trading is better than individual trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Every work is good in shape of group , I think we can get good results form group trading because if we discuss the technical and fundamental analysis then the appropriate analysis we could get from the group where an individual analysis could be wrong. So I think group trading is better than individual trading , thanks

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    If you trade in groups, you will have the standard of trading that you can ever imagine, this is because it comprises of the traders that trades together for success. This may be more challenging too, but it is good that you study yourself and know your ground in trading the market too, this works better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Through group trading we can able to share the idea each other so that our trading skill can can increased. Even we can make trading with enjoy in a group which can able to avoid monotony in this trade. Team work is better than individual.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Group trading has many advantages . First of all, there will be many skill / unskilled traders in that group. EXchange of trading ideas will take place . Newbies will learn, while , experts will more enhance their skills. Secondly, one can help other, whenever there is a bad time or a support is needed or if there is some confusion , traders in that group will tend to help each other.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Benefits from the trade group that we could share analysis in forex trading. With the trade group usually consists of some forex traders who will make the market analysis, and the results of the analysis will result in market segmentation, so we can use that segmentation later for forex trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Group trading can be a very great way to trade on the currency market,like the saying goes two heads are better than one,you can have a group of traders with different trading ideas and there level of expertise,all coming together to analyse the currency market,I would love to belong to such a community and I don't mind sharing the profits,so long as we are making profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    In forex trading business the benefts of the group trading is that you can invest money with shaire with them, and if you lose money then you have losed only small money and if you win it you will be earn more, and in group you shoul avoid your mistakes , and you will learn will

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    There are a lot of benefit of the group trading but in group trading you can not use you own deccisions and you have not pick up any try which will learn more to you, but in group trading you can learn from your friends and they will guide you all over in forex trading business,

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast