No risk no gain
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: No risk no gain

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

No risk no gain

Dear Friend I think we need to take risky while trading in forex and we have to understand the risk management, My question is how much risk is standard in Forex trading?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ebizripan View Post
    Dear Friend I think we need to take risky while trading in forex and we have to understand the risk management, My question is how much risk is standard in Forex trading?
    We all know that forex trading is too much risky business and every trader have to take risk in this business for their earnings,some traders take risk without understanding forex market movements which makes their trading much risky than the traders who make good analysis and always trade with their good experience..it's depends upon traders that how much they can afford to lose in this business by taking that much risk,good traders always take less risk when they are not sure about forex market..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    actually it is true if we do not take any risk in forex trading business then we can not make huge money from forex. You can take the risk if you have the skill to use it for your profit. But we need to follow the money management rules to safe our account from a big loss & make profit from our trade. so i think if we don't take any risk we cannot to gain profit but we have to take a right way for it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    I don't know , some traders take risk without understanding forex market movements which makes their trading much risky than the traders who make good analysis and always trade with their good experience..it's depends upon traders that how much they can afford to lose in this business by taking that much risk , and for some good luck this is too good

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    i take 2 % risk on my trades in forex trading risk management is very important to mange the risk you have to calculate your risk with money management. trading with money management is very important it secure to losing all your capital.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    In my personal opinion i think there is no standard of the risk in the forex trading and it is depend on you and your investment because if you have the good investment in the trading then you will take the more risk and trade with the large size and make good profit but if you small investment then you will trade with the small lot size.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    there has many important thing in forex to learn.One of them is risk management it is most important thing to learn.But we can take risk by learning how can we manage it.It is also important to take risk to gain money from forex.Learning about risk management can give us much success in forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Actually,in all business risk is essential.We must take risk for get profit.because we join in a business for make some money.In Forex business,you need take risk.Without risk we never make profit in Forex business.But not high risk.because we need to protect our account first.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    I dont think that there is any standard for risk in this forex trading business, but what is essential is to always try to avoid risk or minimise it as much as possible. Traders can avoid risk by trading with small lot size and setting small target like 10 pips daily

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Forex trading involves a lot if risks,so in other to become a more successful trader you have to learn to both handle and exploit these risks, which you would encounter while trading, and the main way of accomplishing this is through risk management skill, coming back to your question of standard risks to take I'll say basically not trading above 5 percent of your account on all floating order and usingg sstop loss which is either equivalent to your take profit or lesser than your take profit.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast