do you are trading with the one minute chart ?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: do you are trading with the one minute chart ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Question do you are trading with the one minute chart ?

according to me i prefer to trading with a scalping strategy so what is your way to trade with Forex market do you trade with one minute chart or is it risky ?

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well one minute chart can be a good tool for looking for entry point,but you can only Do this when your sure of overall trend in the other time frame,how I look for entry on the one minute chart is to look for rejected key price levels,then consider my entry.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    i do not prefer to trade with M1 time frame because this time frame has rapid movement and may change its direction at any time and so this may not profitable for me and may lead to loss rather than earning and i prefer to trade with high time frames because it is more stable time frames and the direction of the market become clear and so this make trading more easier and more profitable also

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    No dear one minute time frame is not good for us, it is fast moving time frame and we will face loss if we use it in trading. This time frame is good for scalpers but not for every forex trader so other forex traders should try to do trade in higher time frame because higher time frame gives us more pips.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by featurelion View Post
    No dear one minute time frame is not good for us, it is fast moving time frame and we will face loss if we use it in trading. This time frame is good for scalpers but not for every forex trader so other forex traders should try to do trade in higher time frame because higher time frame gives us more pips.
    well i dont think anybody can really determine,the best time frame for anyone to trade in this business,it all depend on the level of understanding one is having on the market,personally i think 1m is not safe as well becasue trend on this time frame change almost every minute,so basically i dont like the idea of trading any time from 5m

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    I do not trade with the 1minute time chart and i do not think that it is wise for any forex trader to try to trade mainly with any strategy that is based on the one minute chart because it will be too risky and unreliable. There is too much noise in the 1min chart.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    I do not trade with the 1minute time chart and i do not think that it is wise for any forex trader to try to trade mainly with any strategy that is based on the one minute chart because it will be too risky and unreliable. There is too much noise in the 1min chart.
    I also did not like to trade in one minute time frame , i also like to trade in higher time frames because higher time frames have much information. 1 minute time frame is risky because of fast movement . Sometimes the market gives the loss because of fast movement in m1 time frame so higher time frame is good.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    No ist of all i try to understand question and then thoughts about it and try to give very very right answer and i need 4 to 6 minutes for one comments because i waste time on thinking and i think i am doing right , and trading with the one minuts chart is not treding

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    No i can trade not with one minute chart, i can trade three hours and i can concentrate on my future and i will enjoy it very much, i have my own strategy and i can follow regularly and i try to a top quality comments and i never want to earn more in short time , because this habbit down more of people in very risk and danger

Not allowed!
    Last edited by faraz; 11-26-2013 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Missing some thing

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    according to me i prefer to trading with a scalping strategy so what is your way to trade with Forex market do you trade with one minute chart or is it risky ?
    I like to scalping but before I do I check the following criteria, which will be the first currency I trade, make sure that you are traded currency you have mastered or learned your character because it will allow you to not get caught trading later, a second look at the spreads , large spreads would be very suitable for use M1 scalping moreover, would be very risky because it would be very long at all to touch takeprofit and margins are used more widely. The third movement is the third note, do scalping on the pair that movement is very fast because you do not get confused for an open position, so it is not too risky scalping above criteria while there.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast