debian - Everywhere with Roboforex

Thread: debian - Everywhere with Roboforex

Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107

debian - Everywhere with Roboforex

Hello, all ..

The first time I heard there was a contest from notification mod gufstream via PM, I was very pleased and very enthusiastic to participate. but when I see much of the contest, in the heart saying "ah contests of this kind again," I am discouraged and pessimistic about the rules to win by: The number of abandoned "thumbs up" in the subject line.

How can I win, I did not have relations or friends a lot of this forum, from where i get thumbs up. Then I have thought: " how if I create forum account as much as possible, definitely I would won and i believe other times certainly there be a contest of this kind". - But it was only in my mind and would not have ever done, This cheat . Then if I could do that, how if the other participants do it and of course they will win , Well I have not participated.

Time passes until I think more deeply - "my god almighty fair. if the 10 winners in this contest by cheating, I prayed he would never be successful in the life. and if 10 winners in this contest are truthful and honest man , I pray the success, triumph and victory will always take his side."

Without thinking much I take this part then take a photo camera for photo shoot and join to participate. Here are some pictures of me in the theme "everywhere with Roboforex" :

furthermore, I would include some photos everywhere with Roboforex:

1. debian and my princes at soccer stadion with Roboforex , More Photo : http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/2...l=1#post522498

2. debian and my princes at Post Office with Roboforex , More Photo :http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/2...l=1#post522986

3. debian and my princes at Riding bicycle with Roboforex , More Photo

4. debian and my princes at Family lake with Roboforex , More Photo : http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/2...l=1#post523190

5 debian and my princes at eats meatballs with Roboforex , More Photo

Thanks very much , I will continue to attach some photo in the next post

Not allowed!
    Last edited by debian; 02-03-2017 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Add Link
    debian CopyFX . Shows the rating :
    #3092418 Fix-Cent ratings || # 2704573 Pro-Standard ratings

Thumbs Up
    Given: 40
    Debian you are right i also did not have relations or friends in here and sometime i also think about spaming but i can't it's not fair ..

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

1. debian and my princes at soccer stadion with Roboforex

I often do sports in the morning such as football , jogging , Running and other with my little prince . This is the place, let's take a looks :

This is our place to do sport activities = "football stadium"
    The air is cool, nice place and also many other friends who do the same thing, it all made us feel fun and linger here until 9 am, of course along roboforex. And also very fun anyway if to activities in a forum posting Roboforex

This more Photos

Text hide

[свернуть]

Not allowed!
    Last edited by debian; 02-01-2017 at 06:36 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by smtrader View Post
    Debian you are right i also did not have relations or friends in here and sometime i also think about spaming but i can't it's not fair ..
    You are right , not why if we not be a winner but we are honest rather than win by not fair.

I has saw your thread for this contest , you are so creative and i believe you can be winner

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Please accept my apology, but please let me ask you this sir. Are you from Indonesia? If that so, then I am so glad to see another member here in this excellent forum. Well I read your stories in this thread and yes, I know what you are talking about spamming and those cheating stuffs. I am sure that all contests must be reviewed not only by the thumbs but also the value of contents.

Once we got the values, we can win this. And I am sure that you will be there in the winner's list sir. For that here I leave my 2 thumbs to you as my best wishes goes with you sir. May the best and fair wins. Relax, I also do not have many friends here especially from Indonesia. I suppose they do not really care about others or else.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

2. debian and my princes at Post Office with Roboforex

The following is a photo of the post office

My status is still jobless, so I am sending some job application letter via post and do not forget to photo shoot

This more Photos

Text hide

[свернуть]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

4. debian and my princes at Family lake with Roboforex

This is our favorite place, we had a great time at the place and was spend a lot of time with my sweat heart at this place . That place we call family lake

in every afternoon I often spend time with my little princes in the lake family, a comfortable and nice scenery is the reason we were there, saw the vast stretches of water and surrounded by woods makes us always want to go there

This more Photos

Text hide

[свернуть]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Please accept my apology, but please let me ask you this sir. Are you from Indonesia? If that so, then I am so glad to see another member here in this excellent forum. Well I read your stories in this thread and yes, I know what you are talking about spamming and those cheating stuffs. I am sure that all contests must be reviewed not only by the thumbs but also the value of contents.

Once we got the values, we can win this. And I am sure that you will be there in the winner's list sir. For that here I leave my 2 thumbs to you as my best wishes goes with you sir. May the best and fair wins. Relax, I also do not have many friends here especially from Indonesia. I suppose they do not really care about others or else.
    Yes , mas Azis Muslim . I am indonesian , exactly in Jawa Tengah province .

Well anyhow I trust and believe the council of jury about this "contest must be reviewed not only by the thumbs but also the value of contents."

Lets we relax to wait the announcement with drink of coffee

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaakaria View Post
    [lang=ar]Masha Allah with Robo forks really fun and enjoyment and good luck for you baby
    And God willing, we like you and pitch in raising and promoted this forum[/lang]
    I am so thanks you very much for your wishes . If you like, please click "thumbs up" .

Yes i am so lucky to be in places that fun and enjoyment , and more fortunate I have a little sweethearts who always in my side with roboforex logo pinned to my child's bag

Not allowed!