do you prefer to trade for 5 days or 3 days ??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: do you prefer to trade for 5 days or 3 days ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Question do you prefer to trade for 5 days or 3 days ??

we know that Forex market is working for 5 full days.i think trading with Friday day may be so risky for any trader.so what is your opinion about this matter do your prefer to trade all this five days or you prefer to trade four days only ??

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 8
    I only trade in Wednesday , Thursday and Friday because Monday and Tuesday market is just moving up and down and gives so many false signal about trading. On the other have most of fundamental Data of US and other countries release in that three days.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    we know that Forex market is working for 5 full days.i think trading with Friday day may be so risky for any trader.so what is your opinion about this matter do your prefer to trade all this five days or you prefer to trade four days only ??
    I love to trade 5 days a week and watch the market all the time because I believe if I watch the market most of the time then I can easily know the market's price movement or the trend of the market. A trader needs to concentrate on the market and if get any indication on the market's trend then he needs to do trade on the trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    I think it is depend on the market situation because i think if i have properly analysis the market well and have the strong signal in the trading then i will trade five day other wise i will trade when i will properly analysis and suitable time in the trading to open the position.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    I prefer to trade 5 days a week because i am very much addictive to forex business and i not want to leave forex trading in the market open days..i am looking for an opportunity to trade in forex market and when ever i find there is a good way to trade i enter in forex market so that i can earn some profit..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    Im a full time trader so i trade all the day when the forex market start from Monday till Friday. Im a day trader and i only scalping on the time when the market move frequently. So, the time for me to trading is not the same all the time. Patient is what im need to determine the price movement for me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Yes i can also connected with forex and watch the market all the time because I believe if I watch the market most of the time then I can easily know the market's price movement or the trend of the market. A trader needs to concentrate on the market and if get any indication on the market's trend then he needs to do trade on the trend

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    its depend on knowledge if you have better knowledge and experience you can trade also Friday but i think holding open position on Friday is risky because we did not not know what happen in Monday i trade Friday with small lot but i do not hold my positions for Monday i close my trade at profit i use scalping strategy when i trading on Friday

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    It all depends on market sentiment,if the market presents me with an opportunity on any given trading day during the week ill consider trading,although I have learnt that its safe not to trade on monday so as to let the market build a trend if you want to trade ling term and aviod Friday because there would be more of an emotional trading rather than following the trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    We can do trading for all days. All days are good for us. If we trade more then we will be able to earn more and more money in forex trading market so we have to trade daily but we should not be trade blindly, we have to trade according to rules and plans all the time to earn consistent money.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast