Blind VS Relax Trading.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blind VS Relax Trading.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4

Blind VS Relax Trading.

Blind and Relax trading terms differs from its definition. Blind trading means opening an order without letting the to reach or come to a certain label which is really a bad habit. It is usually happens in the middle of any price range. And Relax trading means opening an order after coming to a per-assumed label which gives a good amount of profit. What do you think? Share your ideas.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is the first time i ma hearing so facts about this in the market. I know this habit that you are trying to talk about, but the usage on the way you put it is what i have seen confusing to me. It is truly bad for forex tradesr to get to know the market with fear, in that you have said, it is the emotion that still causes it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fxhimel View Post
    Blind and Relax trading terms differs from its definition. Blind trading means opening an order without letting the to reach or come to a certain label which is really a bad habit. It is usually happens in the middle of any price range. And Relax trading means opening an order after coming to a per-assumed label which gives a good amount of profit. What do you think? Share your ideas.
    I think the blind trading is very dangerous in the trading because it is like the gambling either you will win or loss but if you trade relax and open the position when you have properly analysis the market well and when you have the strong signal in the trading and follow the trend you will get the success in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    i prefer relax trading because blind trading is very dangerous in the trading because it is like the gambling ...and there has no secure place for gambler in forex trading we should not do it.if we properly analys market and do relax trading then we can get success .We should follow the trend to get success also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by fxhimel View Post
    I think we need to trade according to technical analysis not without any analysis. I believe that a forex trader needs to take care of his own capital and it is not a good idea to put his investment to over risky place. So I think a Forex trader needs to trade with the proper analysis and risk management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    ebizripan, Technical analysis is make the trader more relax than making a trade as blindly that make our mental be more pressure of uncertainly result, for me I feel relax when I opened my position because my technical methods of my trades , I always setting of stop loss and also not forget to set take profit, and also trade with analyzing of my indicator’s of forex trading so I don’t worry about my trade and be relax with that

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    in my opinion that blind trading means random trading and in this type of trading the trader will increase his mistakes and so the possibility of loss will be higher and loss may be big,but if the trader wait until find a good positions for trading he will be able to trade well and the possibility of making of good profits will be increased and he will make some profits

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    blind trading usually happen to the new bies because they are too anxious to begin to make money from their open positions and they will be too eager to close the trade each time they make small amount of profits without allowing the trade to grow till it will get to the take profit level where you will be able to reap the full benefits of that trade.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well its all about your trading strategy if you can pick out a balanced currency pair to trade on then you can decide to open a limit order believing that the pair would correct,as a matter of fact most orders that are placed in forex are pending orders so dealers might not always manually open there order,thats why you'll notice spikes when price gets to a certain level due to the fact that there has been accumulated orders enough to causes such spike.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Forex market is all about knowledge and earning money ( knowledge comes from various sources like books, internet, from expert traders, by practice in demo trading and real trading etc) then trader can know the support and resistance level of currency pair and can get success. But if you create any position with out having any knowledge and just depend upon luck then their is no guaranty of how much money you make or loose, because you neither able to decide your profit level nor stop loss level.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast