Thread: Support and resistance zigzag strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Cool Support and resistance zigzag strategy

Frame the chart is used 15 minutes
    Determine the direction
    With the beginning of the new day if the price broke through the last three zigzag tops of the highest and the trend is to buy if the price broke through the last three bottoms zigzag downdraft be for sale
    The lines are drawn in blue on the bottom of each zigzag the previous day and will be buying from when you touch any blue line if the trend was to buy
    And are drawn to the color green lines at each vertex zigzag the previous day and the sale of the price when you touch any Green Line if the trend sale
    Objectives
    Buyers have targets on the lines respectively green color
    In the sales targets will be on the lines in blue, respectively
    Stop lose
    If the trend is to buy drawing a red line on the lower floor zigzag the previous day and be the stop lose
    If the trend was the sale are drawn a red line on the highest peak zigzag the previous day and be
    This is an example of his work GBPJPY

1.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    trend his work GBP JPY sell
    Where to sell the resistance lines
    The first sale 144.24
    Places the target of the support lines
    The first Target 144.15
    The second Target 143.76
    The third Target 141.65
    In the case of sales stop lose always be at the last resistance line
    the support
    stop loss 144.60

1.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 17
    Zig zag with support and resiatance is very good strategy because with zig zag we also can see easily ABCD market pattern that help us to find market real trend. If we are know about forex market movement and then we follow support and resistance strategy then we easily find our take profit and stop loss point.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    trend his work GBP JPY buy
    Where to Buy the support lines
    The first buy 143.05
    The second purchase 142.05
    Places the target of the resistance lines
    The first Target 142.45
    The second Target 144.11
    In the case of sales stop lose always be at the last support line
    the support
    stop loss 141.62

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by rehmat View Post
    Zig zag with support and resiatance is very good strategy because with zig zag we also can see easily ABCD market pattern that help us to find market real trend. If we are know about forex market movement and then we follow support and resistance strategy then we easily find our take profit and stop loss point.
    Well, I do not like to be deceiving myself, I will never learn the system you described here because of the key factors to its success is not certain, and that is the fact that the trader is using the Zigzag. The Zigzag trading style will not work well for traders, but when traders are using it with other means, that will be so fine.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    hi to you all
    i think you misunderstand what support and resistance mean i tried so hard to understand the system you are describing but no luck . i don't know how you choose you entry point it seems to me you are counting on pure luck and not a scientifically predetermined entry point you are more like gambling i am sorry to say that but that's what i feel i hope you get your system better or even learn other strategy that may work for you if you only using this strategy you have just described mu friend for the long run you will lose all your money i might be wrong in the end its your money and you are responsible for it

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    It is not a good thing to include the zigzag in what I am doing in the market, but if it were to be the ordinary resistance and support. I will surely support it to its fullest. the trading of the market is such that will help the trader if all the components of their trading are such that will support their trading goals in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, I do not like to be deceiving myself, I will never learn the system you described here because of the key factors to its success is not certain, and that is the fact that the trader is using the Zigzag. The Zigzag trading style will not work well for traders, but when traders are using it with other means, that will be so fine.
    I think that Zigzag of the most powerful methods to determine support and resistance This is a result Brhkberh in circulation for years and especially since we use Zigzag lines of the previous day's mean lines fixed and immobile but if the work on the last Zdzaj line this Mekver agreed because here the line is not fixed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bahloulakrim View Post
    hi to you all
    i think you misunderstand what support and resistance mean i tried so hard to understand the system you are describing but no luck . i don't know how you choose you entry point it seems to me you are counting on pure luck and not a scientifically predetermined entry point you are more like gambling i am sorry to say that but that's what i feel i hope you get your system better or even learn other strategy that may work for you if you only using this strategy you have just described mu friend for the long run you will lose all your money i might be wrong in the end its your money and you are responsible for it
    Dear friend seems I did not explain the manner in TC and Acunnina here put support and resistance at places very strong lines which was flat from the previous day. This means that the prior analysis does not depend on luck depends on luck if work on the tops and bottoms has not yet made up and always find tops Zigzag and bottoms of stronger subsidies and resistors because the equivalent Zigzag index is composed in a way strong

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 20
    Its very nice strategy to follow market with draw first support and resistance levels then follow your trade with help of zig zag because market is always move zig zag patterns because when its goes down then its up some pips again goes down. If we know zig zag pattern then we can easily take advantage of market this zig zag movement.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    I think the zigzag trading strategy will be best for the sideways market condition, we can use the zigzag indicator for it and market will clearly tell us that in which kind of market condition we are entering right now, the sideways market is so much better to do trade when it have equal size of market support and resistance zones.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast